PE Addicts Are Recruiting!!!

Vixen78

Stalker
Society
PE Addicts
Savannah Vixen Marie
:) Hello my fellow Entropians,

It's that time of year where many societies are feeling the Summer time crunch. Many players tend to spend more time outside rather than inside, and it's the best time of year for Holidays/Vacations.

As for us, we are already a 7 (active) Member society as it is. For the last month or 2 the soc chat has become a ghost town. At least it seems like that sometimes when you are logged in 2-3 hours a day and you are the only Addict on. :(

So, I'd like to add 4 more Addicts to the roster. That will give us 11 PE Addicts, still keeping our numbers small, but adding a few bodies and bringing new energy to our soc chat :D

I'd like to recruite at least 2 people from North America, I know that must sound odd... Normally we have never set requirements for our members. However we have 1 member that is 6 hours behind GMT ( Mountain Time)... I would rather add a few more active members than to see 1 Addict leave :hug:

So, now is a good time to tell you a bit about us... Like I mentioned, We are a small society with 7 Active members (2) in active for a total of 9. We started the society 2 years ago with the plan of keeping the numbers small and not wanting to put restrictions/requirements on our members. The PE Addicts are about FUN and being helpful to Everyone. We do it all, hunting, mining, crafting. I would love to see more soc activities like team hunts, spur of the moment beacons.. I think it's safe to say that I'm not the only one that feels this way ;)

We are all easy going, great sense of humor, willing to help if we can, just looking to fill a few spots.

So if you are:
* In the Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Time Zones
* Looking to join a fun, friendly, ok sometimes down right silly, helpful society
* Enjoy spur of the moment team hunts, soc events
* and are honest, willing to help if you can, and hunt, mine or craft..

You may fit in nicely!! We have 4 spots I'd like to fill... Not all have to be players from North America but at least 2 would even us out :silly2: We'd gladly accept players from other countries as well!

Currently we have:
Vix... East Coast USA
Jambon... Mountain Time Canada
Mack... Sweden
Sly... Sweden
Cee... Spain but will be logging in from China while he's working :cool:
DPulse... Estonia
RidingDirty... Sweden..... He's Alive!!! Welcome Back!! :hug:

There you have it.... If you are interested in joining our happy fun loving family, please feel free to reply here or send a PM to me... Especially if you have applied at a soc terminal ingame... I often surf the EF from work shhh...

Best Wishes,
Vixen78

Last edited:
:D For what it's worth... I'm ingame now and will be for the next hour or so... Just leave a message here if you'd like to arrange to meet up ingame :) You won't have to wait to be accepted :silly2:

**** no longer in game... I'll check back tomorrow

Last edited:
Just a friendly bump

hoping to get some great new people in the soc!

bumping you up ;)

Still no replies..... :scratch2:

Well, I'll be ingame @ 22:30 or shortly there after. I can be found at Atlas Haven, my ingame home away from home.

We still have 4 empty seats to fill :) Feel free to stop by a soc terminal and check us out... or my blog and profile page to get a better feel our society... Don't be shy :silly2:

We hope you'll join us

1 Down 3 to Go!!

:yay: We have filled 1 seat!!! It's not official just yet... but once it is, I will Post who the newest PE Addict is and give them a nice warm welcome in this thread :wtg:

We have 3 seats left folks, get while the getting is good!! You have nothing to lose by joining... Only a fun, friendly, helpful, knowledgable group of friends to gain!! :hug:

bumpetity bump!
Keep looking Vix, you're running a good soc and I bet that your numbers will increase soon.

If the text was black or at least dark perhaps i would have bothered to read it. Right now its just hurting my eyes!

Bringing.up.your.post :wtg:

Can I join?

And why did you boot me? :(

If the text was black or at least dark perhaps i would have bothered to read it. Right now its just hurting my eyes!

Bringing.up.your.post :wtg:

Thanks for the bump... Out of over 120 views and you are the first to comment on the color of the text... I changed it to blue, I hope that is more pleasing to your sensitive eyes... Black is dull and boring....Can't please everyone... yet I still try...

Can I join?

And why did you boot me? :(

Ofc, We still consider you a PE Addict even though you went MIA :hug: I think Mack gave you the boot while he was cleaning out the inactive members a few months ago before he took a short break... No hard feelings RD You know we love you!!

Thanks for the bump... Out of over 120 views and you are the first to comment on the color of the text... I changed it to blue, I hope that is more pleasing to your sensitive eyes... Black is dull and boring....Can't please everyone... yet I still try...

Right on! Thanks so much.:yay:

Ofc, We still consider you a PE Addict even though you went MIA :hug: I think Mack gave you the boot while he was cleaning out the inactive members a few months ago before he took a short break... No hard feelings RD You know we love you!!

yeah it's cause we had to boot you cause mack left the soc and we needed enough votes to make vix the leader...

Even with RidingDirty making his comeback, we still have 3 spots open :yay: Feel free to reply in this thread or send a PM to any of the PE Addicts and we will respond ASAP!! :cool:

:cool: One Daily Bump coming up....

We still have 3 spots available :D If you fit the criteria listed on the first page, and want make a few more friends that can offer helpful advice.... here's your chance!!!

You don't have to be to most skilled, have the best gear, or even deposit... All levels of experience are welcome :hug:

I will be ingame again after 22:00(ingame time) and the other PE Addicts are aware to check the soc terminal often for pending applications ;)

Welcome Aboard!!!

:cool: I'd like to take a moment to officially introduce the 2 newest PE Addicts!!!

Runeswan and Leo, Welcome Aboard!!! These 2 fine Entropians are a fine addition to our cozy society!! :hug: We welcome them with open arms :yay:

2 Spots filled....looking for 2 more!!

Get while the MoJo is good!! It's been a great week for the PE Addicts!! RD gets a global and a HoF his first week back, DPulse is getting his share of the mining globals and sharing the HoF board with Jambon, Jambon has been on FIRE this week and looted himself a sweet ESI that sold for over 1800peds.. I know Mack, Sly and Cee have had their share of swirlies too...As for me... Well I normally don't have their luck,until I finally hit an uber n00ber last night 4k+ on a daikiba:wtg:

Last edited:
:wtg: One daily bump coming up!!! :D

We have 2 new PE Addicts and have room for 2 more!! It's been nice to log in and see 4 other Addicts on :hug: Always lots of laughs :silly2:
Don't be shy, come and join our crazy antics :laugh:

Hehehe, yes, I'm very glad to be part of the PE Addict Society. So far they've been extremely patience with all my questions and have made me feel especially welcome. :)

One more bump for good measure....

I'm going to continue to recruit for the rest of this week... If I don't meet my goal of adding 2 more PE Addicts, well so be it... But until Saturday, we still have 2 spots available :cool:
At this point, I'm not going to be picky about the time zone where-abouts.... I'm more concerned with adding a few active Members...

Kind Regards,

Indeed... Time-zones shouldnt matter. We are spread around the world (Well, me and mackie from sweden and vix and jamb from the us and cee is in china and blaha).

Also, we love members who gives me free peds and stuff and stuff. Since im a ubah-beggah...

Argh, nevermind me. Bump... :rolleyes:

WooooHoooo!!!!

:yay: Welcome Aboard Dumpling Dumps Poohbear!!!

That's right folks, Dumpling is the newest PE Addict :cool: And I thought a warm welcome was the only proper thing to do!!

We welcome you with open arms and a side of crazy antics :silly2:

Let's see if I can fill my quota by the end of Saturday... 3 spots filled and 1 to go!!! Time is ticking folks, Chances are we won't be recruiting publicly again for a long time.

We have 1 open seat for a player of any skill level, any profession.

Going once!!!
Going twice!!
Gone by the end of Saturday!!

No Longer Recruiting...

I am happy to report that I met my personal goal. I was able to recruit 4 new members by Saturday 8/2 24:59 :)

With all of the activity last night, our soc chat was hopping :yay:
We are a little more well rounded, no longer are we just hunters/miners that dabble in crafting. We have Leo, a Crafter in Textures who's working on his Coloring skills. We also have Neophyte, a 3 year experienced player who specializes in Attachments. With that being said, I don't think we'll experience a shortage of questions :silly2:

Welcome Aboard Neophyte!! Having a player of your caliber compliments our society nicely. We are happy to have you with us! :cool:

tyvm for the warm welcome all. Im looking forward to getting to know everyone in the society and having fun :)

Back