PE PR Stuff

Muppis

Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels Evolution
Muppen Muppis Mupplund
Hi there, anyone else who got the PE posters and PE T-shirts which were able to buy through the PE webshop? Would be fun to know that i´m not the only one :D

Nope, I wish I had now though heh

Faustian said:
Nope, I wish I had now though heh

same i figured that they would have them forever :p just like ma forum :(

Marco should give MB some of this stuff so that he can give it to winners of some sponsored contests in the Arcade. :D

Like one of our fav games, highest score in 24 hours or something gets the PE Shirt or whatever. ;-)

Didnt even know they stopped selling that stuff?

strakkan said:
Didnt even know they stopped selling that stuff?

They did =(

I think it´s sad..I loved to look trough the shop and when i found something new! ordered it :)

If anybody want a poster I have one... Just PM me where you want it shipped to...

Price: 0 PED + shipping

Starfinder said:
If anybody want a poster I have one... Just PM me where you want it shipped to...

Can you post a little pic, what they look like?
How much would it cost to ship(airplane) it too belgium? :D

I have the posters, they're a cool thing to have - I'm surprised Starfinder is prepared to part with his :eek:

oooh- I smell ebay coming up :girl:

Starfinder said:

great I take it.. :)

u take ingame peds ? :)

Still have a Beta 3 CD as well, still in its cardboard sleeve ;-) Only real life relic I have from MA :p

I only got my GoldMember card.

Aziphirael said:
Still have a Beta 3 CD as well, still in its cardboard sleeve ;-) Only real life relic I have from MA :p

Cool, is it possible you could upload a pic of it please ? :)

Aziphirael said:

I got one of those to.

MindBuster, i´ll find a camera and will try to upload em asap! :girl:

Back