Ped flow centre broken

Granny Rowan

Old Alpha
Society
Natural Born Killers
Granny Rowan Render
Posting this here to make other shop/LA owners and deed holders aware.

Opened message centre this morning, all appeared normal, a few sales from last night showing.
But then loaded Ped Flow Centre, and I was like..woah now what got broken ??
I have 1 entry only, the last sale. Nothing before it, all previous sales records ...gone

Support cases sent by myself and 2 other shop owners, this is a disaster for those about to do their figures for share splits for March. They literally have no info to work from.
I am so glad I do my spreadsheets after every sale.

Please MA restore this info asap

Same problem also exits for deed incomes for Ark/Ark moon

Ok, so how do we ask if this is an April fool's post if that is considered off-topic? I guess confirmation by another poster means it is genuine?
Well, that sucks! Loss of data is surely of incredible importance to a platform that needs to be extremely secure in this area!!!

Ok, so how do we ask if this is an April fool's post if that is considered off-topic? I guess confirmation by another poster means it is genuine?
I own a few AMD and earlier today when I first saw this news, tried to access the Landarea income page and found indeed it didn't work. Upon checking just now, it worked again including the data history. If there was a problem, it seems already gone. I don't know the situation for shop or land area owners, though.

Yup all good again now. :)

PFC got sometimes lag but i think its been like 2 weeks when took me ages to open it (had to refresh many times to get it work once).

It's back to being broken again - but only partially this time. Some share histories have gone, or only showing very recent trades.
My shop is still showing its history...
Update Tuesday 11th April. Ludvig writes about being aware of the history problem. No word on the lack of a payout for Caly shares, though...

Last edited:
I have been trying for 2 months to access PFC. Submitted many tickets but still gave no idea where my ped from 400 shares I have.

I have been trying for 2 months to access PFC. Submitted many tickets but still gave no idea where my ped from 400 shares I have.
PFC centre is working fine now. If by shares you mean your CLD they were converted to CLDT and moved to Entropia Exchange, Your peds from those will also be in Entropia Exchange.

Back