FYI: Pending withdraw 4 month today. (28 november)

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
Seeing that I got a withdraw pending since the 28 november.

I thought it was time to make a thread about it.

We are not talking of little money, it's a 50k$ withdraw too.

I will be updating and write when it's cleared out tho.

Edit : Commited statut on 30 march !

Last edited:
Seeing that I got a withdraw pending since the 28 november.

I thought it was time to make a thread about it.

We are not talking of little money, it's a 50k$ withdraw too.

I will be updating and write when it's cleared out tho.

That's a lot of money :O

Maybe best theory for why it's taking longer :)

That's a lot of money :O

Maybe best theory for why it's taking longer :)

For sure, but the facts are still there, it's taking such a long time for me, that I had to make a thread for now.

Interesting...please keep us updated

You could always move to the US and use PayPal (35 business days for me last time) :)

Also, bump your support ticket if you have one

I did not annoy them with that until last week when I sent a support, which remain without answer and been bumped once.

Obviously I have been here 10 years, and it's far from the first withdraw I ever did too.

Interesting...please keep us updated

You could always move to the US and use PayPal (35 business days for me last time) :)

Also, bump your support ticket if you have one

50k withdrawal with PayPal? :scared:

Isint it quicker if the amounts are under 9999?
At least that is what I was told.

In that case you should have made 5 withdraws instead of 1 big one

+46 (0)31 607 260

Give them a call. It's a corporate number but $50,000 is a corporate amount of cash ;)

Wouldn't it take 1.5 years to complete? Because from what I heard, requesting another withdrawal while already having a pending one resets the waiting time on the latter.

+46 (0)31 607 260

Give them a call. It's a corporate number but $50,000 is a corporate amount of cash ;)

I should not have to do that, also from my past experience, calling in does not help.

Let's wait and see.

Isint it quicker if the amounts are under 9999?
At least that is what I was told.

Considering the fact that all monetary transactions goes through the us, this would be true. You would have to stagger the withdraws. With that being said, I would expect any delays to be communicated to him.

Here's the other problem.. it is a felony to stagger withdrawls or cash transactions repeatedly under 10k to avoid the flagging.. it is called structuring and is subject to seizure without due process.

Considering the fact that all monetary transactions goes through the us, this would be true. ...

:scratch2:
It's a transaction from Sweden to France; which will be a SEPA zone transaction. Why the duck would it have anything to do with the US or any other continent outside of Europe? :scratch2:

(Removed.. will post something later.)

:scratch2:
It's a transaction from Sweden to France; which will be a SEPA zone transaction. Why the duck would it have anything to do with the US or any other continent outside of Europe? :scratch2:

maybe because the Dollars (USD) is the US currency!
Ped is equivalent to 0.1 US dollar and all deposits and withdrawals are in US dollars

Takes time to examine your entire personal file and the sources of your money -> European Central bank - Swedish Bank - France Central Bank - INTERPOL - NSA and FBI!
Thing are getting complicated with big accounts and money tranfers lately.

edit: there's no sarcasm to my comment, this is reality.

Last edited:
I can open a separate account in my (European) bank in and keep part of my savings in US dollars, if I so prefer.
If I now make any transactions using my dollar account it has to go through US? What a strange idea!
Would all transactions with Yens go through Japan too or is dollar somehow special? :girl:

maybe because the Dollars (USD) is the US currency!
Ped is equivalent to 0.1 US dollar and all deposits and withdrawals are in US dollars

You can withdraw in other currencies also. Donald duck money is only the default option.

I can open a separate account in my (European) bank in and keep part of my savings in US dollars, if I so prefer.
If I now make any transactions using my dollar account it has to go through US? What a strange idea!
Would all transactions with Yens go through Japan too or is dollar somehow special? :girl:

The answer - strange as it may seem is yes. Dollar through US, Yen through Japan.

I received a mail to say it has now been commited. ;)

It should come in around the next week then.

Case closed.

28 november pending > 30 march commited.

Reactions: ZPF
Thank god! Was worried such a large withdrawal would cause the collapse of EU and bankruptcy of Mindark :dunce:

Ty for keeping us updated!

Squall, are you responsible for my horrible loot? :D

Thank god! Was worried such a large withdrawal would cause the collapse of EU and bankruptcy of Mindark :dunce:

Ty for keeping us updated!

I was not feeling good at all either. And What If I was selling out then :eyecrazy: 50k is a sum, but it could be more. Nice to see it did not got stalled more. I hope there won't be another 2 weeks wait now tho. :ahh:

The answer - strange as it may seem is yes. Dollar through US, Yen through Japan.
Interesting. Could you please specify what exactly does it mean "goes through"? I suppose it refers to some control function performed either by the Central Bank or a special government institution but all my Google searches come up with nothing. Could you maybe reveal your sources?

The closest match I could find was a description of the process for mobile payments:
The terminal sends the merchant’s identification number, the card information, and the transaction amount to the card processor. The processor’s system reads the information and sends the authorization request to the specific issuing bank through the card network. The issuing bank conducts a series of checks for fraud and verifies that the cardholder’s available credit line is sufficient to cover the purchase before returning a response, either granting or denying authorization. The merchant acquirer receives the response and relays it to the merchant. Usually, this process takes no more than a few seconds.
As you can see there is checks for fraud in place but the entity performing those checks is the bank that issued your debit or credit card.
Can't find a slightest hint to a central bank located in some other country? :scratch2:

OK, let's suppose it's true nevertheless. Your bank might ask for confirmation from some external institution as part of the "series of checks for fraud" process and this detail was left out to keep it short and simple. Not impossible.
If this control mechanism actually exists it can't possibly handle every single transaction all over the world in real time. Suppose the confirmation loop is bypassed by default and only applies for the transactions larger than X amount... and is bypassed always when Kim Jong-un sends a few mil bucks to the fearless leader of the Iranian nation. :)

I was not feeling good at all either. And What If I was selling out then :eyecrazy: 50k is a sum, but it could be more. Nice to see it did not got stalled more. I hope there won't be another 2 weeks wait now tho. :ahh:

It is very discouraging to say the least...

I am hoping the delay is due to some security concerns / due diligence and not because some MA employees had to sell their Volkswagens to help pay your withdrawal :laugh:

Did they give you any reason for the delay?

It depends.

'No' if you and the beneficiary of the payment have accounts with the same bank;
'No' if your bank and beneficiary's bank have clearing agreement (usually happens when they're not far from each other and in a country where paying in USD is in fashion);
'Yes' in most other cases.

So what bank does MA use - SEB? IIRC most major Swedish banks have branches in Estonia. ;)

It is very discouraging to say the least...

I am hoping the delay is due to some security concerns / due diligence and not because some MA employees had to sell their Volkswagens to help pay your withdrawal :laugh:

Did they give you any reason for the delay?

Just a "really sorry for the delay". Security concerns is unlikely, I am not a new born player and have history with MA.

The volkswagens story, well if that was the case, there would not be a EU anymore I'd say.

Stalling and producing returns on 50k$ until they send withdraws is also a good option.

In the end they pay out, and that's what matters.

In the end they pay out, and that's what matters.

yeah; Generally MA would get paid 100% on first sale of anything, so if your withdrawal was for the sale of Monria, then they got that money off the buyer depositing (second sale).

Although if they spent it, they would obviously need to force deposits or issue more new things for ‘first’ sale as $50000 is a decent sum.

Well it’s good to hear you’re getting your money, the US dollar is pretty strong right now so most likely that also worked in your favour (if you didn’t want dollars that is).

I miss those days when you could almost get $2 for £1 depositing.

Rick

Back