Pending withdrawal since 6th of May, 2023.

sosa

Hatchling
Hi,

So i made an withdrawal at 06.05.2023( ), after few days I contacted support - bcuz I forgot to enclose my ID. Everything went fine, support said they will send my withdrawal within 50 business days (without saying I need to do something else but I will talk about it in a second)

Here is screenshot of first support case -
So now we are at 12.08.2023, I created another support case asking why my withdrawal 9s still on pending. The reason of delay was no address added to my account, so i added it real quick and asked if there was anything else to add to my account to make withdrawal happen - the answer was NO, everything is fine now, all you have to do is wait.

Screenshot of second support case -
So now we are at 12.11.2023, withdrawal still on pending, do I have to contact support every week to make sure everything is fine and I have to wait? With all the respect, but this have no sense... Its been half a year already, got tired of waiting, its not huge amount (1100ped), but still big enough to get mad about it.

btw - I don't know if I chose the right category to create a topic, if not, just let me know and I will create another one or if moderator is able to, please move it to the right place ;)

Shhh.

Don't you know anything about MindArk Support?

index.php

Are you in r*ssia? I heard they are not sending money to anyone over there anymore.

Are you in r*ssia? I heard they are not sending money to anyone over there anymore.
Im not, I'm from normal, central-europe country Poland. As i heard, there is no problem with withdrawals for polish people. Must be special or something...

Case closed for now, MindArk decided to held withdrawal for "additional investigation", without telling me about it, i just have to answer some questions.

Case closed for now, MindArk decided to held withdrawal for "additional investigation", without telling me about it, i just have to answer some questions.
To be honest it seems ridiculous that they were ignoring you for such a long time, and they only reacted after you created the topic. @Mindark, please care for support tickets and dont ignore your playerbase.

To be honest it seems ridiculous that they were ignoring you for such a long time, and they only reacted after you created the topic. @Mindark, please care for support tickets and dont ignore your playerbase.
actually... they didn't even reacted after this topic, i just created another support case...

but yeah, the fact that I got informed about "additional investigation" only after creating support case by myself is a joke. MindArk, do something with people working at support lol

You don't have to censor country name, it's not genitalia.

Keep opening support cases until someone reacts, also use the blessing on live chat support to raise the issue.

i guess its not about the money..its about identity..you sent in the passport , but still something is "kinda strange in their eyes" maybe since you didnt fill out the personal infos on the website when creating the ava....
maybe they are checking now logfiles and your last trades etc...
just poke the support and ask them if they need more documents etc..

gl,
Eddie

They ignore everyone until you badger them about it.

Any update on this? :D

Back