Price Check Perfected Plates

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Looking to gather data on the fair market value of the various perfected plates - I will try and document here based on people's best estimates. I'll eventually turn the data from this post into a bigger post on perfected plate's and their respective chains.

Perfected Plates
Perfected Imperium Plate [est: 12k | src: dindom's thread]
Perfected Incision Plate [est: 9-11k | src: Nanashana]
Serpent Scale Perfected [est: 18-20k | src: Nanashana]
Lunar Plate Perfected [est: >27k | src: personal math]
Perfected Mk. 5B

Prices based on 'individual plates' not full set costs.

Last edited:
Incision: 9-11k
Scales: 18-20k
From fairly recent sales of lower sets and upgrade materials.

Looking to gather data on the fair market value of the various perfected plates - I will try and document here based on people's best estimates. I'll eventually turn the data from this post into a bigger post on perfected plate's and their respective chains.

Perfected Plates
Perfected Imperium Plate [est: 12k | src: dindom's thread]
Perfected Incision Plate [est: 9-11k | src: Nanashana]
Serpent Scale Perfected [est: 18-20k | src: Nanashana]
Lunar Plate Perfected [est: >18k | src: personal math]
Perfected Mk. 5B
can you show the math for lunar plate according to calculations before it was a lot more.

Incision is lower than that but about rest no idea.

Scales: 18-20k
From fairly recent sales of lower sets and upgrade materials.

I think you've made a mistake here. Serpent's Scale Modified cost 2800 ped each plate (from last auction sale history). So for whole set of Serpent's Scale Modified will cost 2800 x 7 = 19600 peds.

Surely to upgrade to augmented and then perfected will be even more. There is no auction history for augmented and perfected serpent scales.

I think you've made a mistake here. Serpent's Scale Modified cost 2800 ped each plate (from last auction sale history). So for whole set of Serpent's Scale Modified will cost 2800 x 7 = 19600 peds.

Surely to upgrade to augmented and then perfected will be even more. There is no auction history for augmented and perfected serpent scales.
Ah might be my mistake then, I was going on a per-plate basis, not for a full set

can you show the math for lunar plate according to calculations before it was a lot more.

Incision is lower than that but about rest no idea.

xC4tMtK.png

Completed plate cost calculated from my own crafting calculations, I feel fairly confident that is the cost to self-craft each completed particle at present, assuming you are farming your own mats and crafting the entire chain yourself - if you aren't this cost price will go way up. Crafting calculations Factor in 40% success rates, <95% TT return, not counting multis etc.

One complication with this chain is that you need to hold up to 1000 insignia in your inventory, I've estimated the cost to farm an insignia token is around 4.68 ped/ea so you will need to spend 'at least' another 4683ped in losses to acquire the tokens needed to upgrade to perfected.

Last edited:

its about perf serp scale not about modified, so her estimate is not that bad.

I am sure its about 1 plate not whole set.

Yep we are just looking at 'per plate' values.

Ih0eFS0.png

Completed plate cost calculated from my own crafting calculations, I feel fairly confident that is the cost to self-craft each completed particle at present, assuming you are farming your own mats and crafting the entire chain yourself - if you aren't this cost price will go way up. Crafting calculations Factor in 40% success rates, <95% TT return, not counting multis etc.

One complication with this chain is that you need to hold up to 1000 insignia in your inventory, I've estimated the cost to farm an insignia token is around 4.68 ped/ea so you will need to spend 'at least' another 4683ped in losses to acquire the tokens.
therefore u forgot to add cost per click of bp which is a part of the cost for making complete particle, but than again is that only one complete partical or did you add all of them cause if i remember right higher stages require more than 1 complete particle.

Ok, cool I thought we were looking at plate set costs.

To op could please clarify if that's cost of one plate or whole set.

therefore u forgot to add cost per click of bp which is a part of the cost for making complete particle, but than again is that only one complete partical or did you add all of them cause if i remember right higher stages require more than 1 complete particle.
Cost per click is included in calculations - # of completed particles was not, will adjust calculations and est price.

Good spot, ty!

Last edited:
I would say that nanas estimation of perf serpent scale is accurate as I made a Google sheet to track my progress with the set and as of the last I updated it I estimated the cost from scale to perfected scale to be 19,794.97 cost to make.

interesting info i have found here, really helpful to see where i sit with my set

Back