Personal insult allowed in reps?

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
Found this in my rep:

Does botting really... 01-24-2008 06:43 PM [Deleted] idiot

If justified or not I leave it to the repper if he feels that way, but a personal insult via rep is that allowed or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this in my rep:

If justified or not I leave it to the repper if he feels that way, but a personal insult via rep is that allowed or not?

YEAP

Now get over it and stop whinning :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Err, well, abusive reps aren't allowed.

I'm with Faustian though, I think you've gotta be able to deal with 'idiot' yourself. Its not exactly a serious insult, the EF staff have got better things to do than sort out playground squabbles...

I'm with Faustian though, I think you've gotta be able to deal with 'idiot' yourself. Its not exactly a serious insult, the EF staff have got better things to do than sort out playground squabbles...

I'm gonna pee in Jimmy's sandbox for editing my post :rolleyes:

I am perfectly able to handle it, lol, no worries. And I understand it as well. You get what you ask for, I guess.

I was just asking to get an answer for further rep user, so they know (myself included) whats allowed and what not. Guess that will some more variety to reps in the future. :D

Your own signature is about 100x more offensive than 'idiot'.

u should see my wall of -rep :F its fun to read those retards comments i bet they think i care about their -reps... well let the kids waste their time while -reppin

u should see my wall of -rep :F its fun to read those retards comments i bet they think i care about their -reps... well let the kids waste their time while -reppin

Wow, nice bundle of efds. I think you get 1 for every rep received :)

OMG you did as well. Now my sandbox is ruined ffs! I only edited the quote :cry:

You can come play in my sandbox if you like but there's a clothing ban in mine :dunno:

You can come play in my sandbox if you like but there's a clothing ban in mine :dunno:

Thanks - sounds more fun than mine anyway!

Faustian...you can keep my sandbox, I don't need it anymore!

Found this in my rep:

Not sure about that but dragging these matters on public instead of solving them with admin via PM seems a tad unfair too.

It seems people have become a bit more sensitive then when I used to be spamming about ;D

Thanks - sounds more fun than mine anyway!

Faustian...you can keep my sandbox, I don't need it anymore!

:yay: Free sandbox!

Note to self: Start peeing on Mod Faps!

Rofl. And wtf.

Its only a insult if u take offfense,

So either you think you arnt a idiot, or you are one and realise this all to well...

Back