Personalized FAPchart on pe-wiki

Witte

Marauder
Society
Delta Force Elite
Vlugge Witte Harrie
Just like with the weapons chart, you can now see your personalized stats in the fapchart. Simply follow the procedure:

1. Register an account. This can be done on the Account page.
2. Create an avatar. You must add your avatar in the Avatars chart.
3. Link your avatar to your account. This can be done on the Account page..
4. Add your profession levels. You can now add your avatars profession levels in the Avatar Professions chart. Make sure you choose your own avatar when making a new entry.

After that you can see how efficient your avatar is with each FAP by checking the "Personalized Stats" box in the FAP chart.

The formula I used is:

Healmodifier = Professional standing / (10/3)
IntervalFrom = Healmodifier*IntervallFrom
IntervalTo = Healmodifier*IntervalTo
Avarage heal = ((IntervalFrom+IntervalTo) / 2) - (IntervalTo-Maxheal / 2)

I am not 100% sure about the healmodifier being Professional standing / (10/3). So if anyone can confirm this, it would help allot. Another thing that is not working yet are the Mindforce healchips. So if anyone has info on those you are welcom to share it ;).

Another nice addition Witte, thanks.

I'm not sure its quite right though...When I have no skills, it gives me heals from 0 min to 0 max which can't be right. Looks roughly right with my skills in though.

Interesting results, for me my EK-2600 offers quicker heal rate than any of the other sensible economy ones. Although fap-90 and fap-110 are close and somewhat cheaper to use. Fap-90 appears to offer both quicker heal rate and better economy than Fap-110! Adj-fap doesn't offer a huge improvement in heal rate to EK-2600 only a vastly superior economy.

Last edited:
Another nice addition Witte, thanks.

I'm not sure its quite right though...When I have no skills, it gives me heals from 0 min to 0 max which can't be right. Looks roughly right with my skills in though.

Interesting results, for me my EK-2600 offers quicker heal rate than any of the other sensible economy ones. Although fap-90 and fap-110 are close and somewhat cheaper to use. Fap-90 appears to offer both quicker heal rate and better economy than Fap-110! Adj-fap doesn't offer a huge improvement in heal rate to EK-2600 only a vastly superior economy.

tnx for the feedback. There might indeed be some errors in the formula. I think when you take in account that the default healinterval is for level 0, the modifier will be 3, which is abit lower. It will result in reaching maximum effeciency abit later, which was already suggested in a PM.

Changes will be online soon.

goed werk buur! ;)

Formula is changed to: (Profession level/5) + 1. More feedback is needed. If you experience different results ingame, plz post it here.:wtg:

Back