Personalized Weaponchart on pe-wiki

Witte

Marauder
Society
Delta Force Elite
Vlugge Witte Harrie
New feature on www.pe-wiki.info: A personalized Weapons chart.

You can enable it by checking the checkbox. The stats are based on your professions. At default, it will choose 0 for all your professions. To enter your profesion levels, go to the Avatar Profession page and add the professions by choosing your avatar and the profession. If you dont have an avatar yet you can create one in the Avatars chart. Be sure your avatar is linked to your account on the Account page.

Any feedback is welcome.

Sounds great, i'm off to try it now.

Great idea...however it seems like (L) weapons are being treated the same as non-L ones...since when I check the eco of for instance a Breer which I have 10/10 HA on...theoretically the stats should be the same as if I unchecked the Personalised stats button.

Is this something you can build in? As my guess is that is what most people would use it for...to see whether using an L weapon is more eco than a particular non-L one.

Otherwise good work!

Great idea...however it seems like (L) weapons are being treated the same as non-L ones...since when I check the eco of for instance a Breer which I have 10/10 HA on...theoretically the stats should be the same as if I unchecked the Personalised stats button.

Is this something you can build in? As my guess is that is what most people would use it for...to see whether using an L weapon is more eco than a particular non-L one.

Otherwise good work!

When the button is unchecked, it will show the maximum possible. But in reality, you dont do max damage all the time, and you also dont hit 100% even with 10HA. So when you check the box, you will see the real avarage damage you do.

When the button is unchecked, it will show the maximum possible. But in reality, you dont do max damage all the time, and you also dont hit 100% even with 10HA. So when you check the box, you will see the real avarage damage you do.

Ah I see...that's painful then.

My skills take the Breer m2a+102 combo from 4.21 down to 2.10 dmg/sec...that's really really painful. But something doesn't seem right to me...according to the personalised stats...my dmg/pec with the Fusil Charade+102 is also 2.10...and with the 105 it goes up to 2.12.

I just can't believe that my eco can be the same on the Breer as on the Charade...why the hell do I buy Breers??? :laugh:

Doesn't sound right....have you entered your professions hardicus?

Nice idea Witte, I haven't got an avatar in wiki yet but I'll check it out soon!

Ah I see...that's painful then.

My skills take the Breer m2a+102 combo from 4.21 down to 2.10 dmg/sec...that's really really painful. But something doesn't seem right to me...according to the personalised stats...my dmg/pec with the Fusil Charade+102 is also 2.10...and with the 105 it goes up to 2.12.

I just can't believe that my eco can be the same on the Breer as on the Charade...why the hell do I buy Breers??? :laugh:

I took a look at wiki, and saw you didnt link your avatar to you account ;). You can do that on the Account page.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm an idiot.

That's more like it...looks a lot more like what I expected now.

Breer+102 = 2.90 eco
Charade+105 = 2.32 eco

That's more like it :)

Sounds interesting.

But, sorry, what does it do. I've tried it, and well, i know that i'm a beginner, but i don't see the effect.

I mean, i still have for instance, if i select laser weapon and considering my "best" combat skill so far is laser rifle, a list of 347 items ... which is all but clear :)

Witte are you using the 20% misses for 0 HA and the 8% for 10 HA theory?

Sounds interesting.

But, sorry, what does it do. I've tried it, and well, i know that i'm a beginner, but i don't see the effect.

I mean, i still have for instance, if i select laser weapon and considering my "best" combat skill so far is laser rifle, a list of 347 items ... which is all but clear :)

When you fill in both your hit profession level and damage profession level, you will see how efficent your avatar is with a certain weapon. Normally you see the maximum possible efficiency with the weapon.

Witte are you using the 20% misses for 0 HA and the 8% for 10 HA theory?

Yeh i use the following code:

//damage mod
if (dmgmod > 100) dmgmod = 100;
damage = ((damage / 4) * (dmgmod / 100) + (damage / 4) + damage) / 2;
//hit mod
if (hitmod > 100) hitmod = 100;
damage = damage * (float)(0.8 + (hitmod/100)*0.12);

Very nice addition!

When you fill in both your hit profession level and damage profession level, you will see how efficent your avatar is with a certain weapon. Normally you see the maximum possible efficiency with the weapon.

Thx, but how do u add Damage profession level, it's definitely not in the list on Avatar profession page ... (at least not under the name of "Ranged laser (dmg)" ) :scratch2:

It's the reason why the max damage number i see with my weapon is under what i usually do ... i suppose

Or would it be Combat Laser weapon ?

Ok, i figured that Ranged Laser Damage is Combat Laser Weapon ... but still, the (max ?) damage on my weapon is under what i often do ...

Witte, awesome addition, thanks!

Imk2 is at 2.71 dmg/pec for me and not many wep combos beat that. Best combo I've found so far for me is Willard Heatray A + A102 at 2.98 dmg/pec :laugh: Think maybe I want something a bit faster :D

[Deleted]

Ok, i figured that Ranged Laser Damage is Combat Laser Weapon ... but still, the (max ?) damage on my weapon is under what i often do ...

With personalized settings the damage, and dmg/sec is calculated as average damage and average dmg/sec. Makes it quite interesting as it shows some non-SIB weps that technically look faster than their SIB counterparts are not once you've taken into account the misses and lower damage range.

Last edited:

Yes the names of the professions in the dropdown menu are abit odd. I will update that later.

I've updated my L-wep guide with a bit about comparing L and non-L guns, and a little addition advertising the new wiki charts ;)

Is it possible to do any calculations on the SIB?

at 4k Rifle, im sure i cant get SIB on the m1a....

Could we get it to show Not Anymore?

Is it possible to do any calculations on the SIB?

at 4k Rifle, im sure i cant get SIB on the m1a....

Could we get it to show Not Anymore?

It is possible yes, but I am still trying to find out how the SIB system works. I need to know:

From what level does the SIB start.
From what level can you use the item at all.
Untill what level does the SIB run.

I made a thread about it here

Seems a very nice addition Witte.
I'll deifinitely have a look at it later today or this weekend (don't have my skills handy).

One related issue:
As you probabably know I am working on EU Companion. This one produces PE Stats compatible .dat files that can be uploaded.

One of the issues on my todo list is to see if I can also ocr the professions pages. It would be nice if we could define a mechanism to upload these data directly to pe-wiki. However, it might not be possible to update the dat file with this information without changing the pe-stats displayer.

So my questions:
Would you be interested in having an upload facility and what do you propose for data format.

Best regards, Dutchie.

PS, off-topic: ocr-ing the professions pages is substantially more difficult than scanning the skills pages due to the following issues:
- semi transparent background
- the professions panel can be moved around whereas skills have fixed positions
- the colors of the bar change (and maybe also of the professions and the value, don't recall that and I am not near a running EU).

So scanning this is a little bit more complicated (although doable).

Seems a very nice addition Witte.
I'll deifinitely have a look at it later today or this weekend (don't have my skills handy).

One related issue:
As you probabably know I am working on EU Companion. This one produces PE Stats compatible .dat files that can be uploaded.

One of the issues on my todo list is to see if I can also ocr the professions pages. It would be nice if we could define a mechanism to upload these data directly to pe-wiki. However, it might not be possible to update the dat file with this information without changing the pe-stats displayer.

So my questions:
Would you be interested in having an upload facility and what do you propose for data format.

Best regards, Dutchie.

Yes it would be a nice addition. The dataformat doesnt realy matter to me, it would be nice though if the file contains a date and time.

PS, off-topic: ocr-ing the professions pages is substantially more difficult than scanning the skills pages due to the following issues:
- semi transparent background
- the professions panel can be moved around whereas skills have fixed positions
- the colors of the bar change (and maybe also of the professions and the value, don't recall that and I am not near a running EU).

So scanning this is a little bit more complicated (although doable).

Some suggestions (how i would do it):

When you open the panel, its always in the same position, so you can simply have that as condition to use the tool. From there on, the bars will also be on a fixed place, so easy to locate and isolate. You can make it work by comparing the color of the 1st pixel with the 3rd, and the 2nd with the 4th and so on. This way you wont be bothered by the background and the colorvariations (only problem arises when there is no bar at all). For the texts you can simply filter out everything but white.

Yes it would be a nice addition. The dataformat doesnt realy matter to me, it would be nice though if the file contains a date and time.

PM sent for this. date + time is no problem.

Some suggestions (how i would do it):

When you open the panel, its always in the same position, so you can simply have that as condition to use the tool. From there on, the bars will also be on a fixed place, so easy to locate and isolate. You can make it work by comparing the color of the 1st pixel with the 3rd, and the 2nd with the 4th and so on. This way you wont be bothered by the background and the colorvariations (only problem arises when there is no bar at all). For the texts you can simply filter out everything but white.

The same position thing worries me a little bit. If you move it, close, then open, I'm not too sure if it ends up at the same place. Also when scanning in windowed mode the position is not fixed. In EU Companion 1.2 (due in a few weeks) I've solved this for the skill pages.
More investigation needed.

Finding the standings and parsing the data is definitely doable, but it might be that I only do this for bitmaps my program has grabbed. I had too much problems with skill scanning due to jpegs with a lot of compression on it (making characters garbled etc).

Dutchie.

Back