pet food consumption

Dutchie

Alpha
Effem Dutchie Millbrook
Hi,

I am considering a pet, but I was wondering how much these actually eat.
I know that training increases the food consumption, but that is about it.
Can someone shed a light on:
- the amount of food when the pet is stabled
- to what degree the food consumption depends on pet type and maturity
- what change in foot consumption I can expect during training.

I could not find any quantitative data. Any data is appreciated.

Dutchie.

When stables it does not each much, when training 2 nutrios or so per greet I think. As for type and maturity I don't think it varies between them.

Daikibas Stalkers are the pets that eat more nutrios while in stables and also while they are outside. (Easy to test: just give them the same ammount, a few thousands, of fruits and see how long until they need to be feed).

Not sure if in the long run the cost per trick is different on a small run if there is difference it is hard to calculate.

Great question, and the 2 answers above brought up a couple more.

When I tame I give 200 bars, just because its what I read in a couple of guides
So I figured 5 pets 200 bars a month 1k bars, and that’s about 31 ped.

now im seeing this may not be the case. A young snabbel female and a mature male i trained last night after being fed 200 bars and stabled the deed said they needed to be fed prior to the end of the month- the 27th I believe.

I guess its pretty obvious that different level pets require different amounts of food. Hopefully more ppl will answer Dutchie with the amount and cost- id like to see it too.
Kombinator, does rewarding a greet with 2 bars increase the trust or experience? And are bars the only thing they eat?

id like to have info about that too, atm i own a daiki prowler (mainly because she looks so cute) at level 3
but i havent tested really how much food she wants

til now i thought daikis need less food than all others?

just trained a snabble male old, had to give it 250 bars before i stoped getting the feed your pet message.

There is fedinately a big difference, if you train a lot on pets:
Feed 3k nutrios on a snable young and 3k nutrios on a Daikiba Stalker.
You can train a LOT more on the Daikiba Stalker for the same price. This is why people buy them, and this is why 60 PEDs/each is still cheap...if you train seriously on them, you will save a LOT money on this.

just trained up to LVL 8 in tamer, and 9 in Handler..

thanks for the tip on the stalker, i was just using my pet snable young and feeding him over and over.

will move up to a stalker as soon as I can.

regards,

as a matter of interest how much to diakiba stalkers cost to buy? :)

Well, common accepted price is 60 PEDs for an unopened Stalker. If you have a Cobra or Rattlesnake whip, then you always have the chance to go on a tming tour with Smoerbe, Ion, Issy, Boss and some others. There we tame them together and share them at the end... so you get your part of the loot and several bigger Daikis (usually OA's to Stalkers) at the end... so tosay for "free" or for decay costs only.

The only problem is i dont have enough skill to tame an Diakiba stalker myself so my whip is pointless :(

No, it's not:).

It works like this: we go together and one or two people (usually me) tames the bigger ones. At the end we share all tamed pets. So you would just join to help, pay only your own decay and recieve your pets at the end.

If we do this, we don't calculate how much decay everone has and then sahre this all together etc... this would mean a lot of calculating and confusing and even bad impression. When we do this, we want only ppl in the group who do it for fun, so we want that everyone does the best he can and nothing more.

Btw: usually I have the biggest one as the daikis attack me all the time.

Maybe one of the others can epxlain better as english is not my native language :).

It costs between ~5 and (insert large number here) peds of decay to tame a dai stalker (depending on the number of failures), plus the cost of nutrios. When tamed they have 10% of maximum trust.

To put them in a pet store requires 3k nutrios (30 ped tt/ 3% max tt is the lowest value a pet can be dropped) so a reasonable price to buy a level 1 dai stalker with ~10% trust and around 30.00 tt in a store is ~100 peds. If the trust is higher or the level is higher i suppose the price could reasonably be higher although a higher level pet isn't an asset really atm.

Incidentally i haven't been too careful with records when training a pet but it seemed to me that dai stalkers consumed more rather than less nutrios when training. If i tame one again i'll pay more attention.

Well, I did not look at it in the last 2 VUs, before that I just gave a snable young and a Daiki Stalker (later I tested Daiki young vs Daiki Stalker) the same amount of nutrios and just trained both of them the same time.

The Daiki Stalker was always trainable when the other pets gave the message: "not enough energy".

Taming Daki's

No, it's not:).

It works like this: we go together and one or two people (usually me) tames the bigger ones. At the end we share all tamed pets. So you would just join to help, pay only your own decay and recieve your pets at the end.

If we do this, we don't calculate how much decay everone has and then sahre this all together etc... this would mean a lot of calculating and confusing and even bad impression. When we do this, we want only ppl in the group who do it for fun, so we want that everyone does the best he can and nothing more.

Maybe one of the others can epxlain better as english is not my native language :).

Hi Luu,

Just to confirm what Smoerble is saying, it doesn't matter what your skills are as long as you own a whip, Boss and I have little or no skills but still go out and enjoy the evening taming Daki's with Smoerble.

Smoerble is boss on the night, but at the end of a great evening we share what has been caught, all you pay is your own decay on your own whip, and a few peds to the professional fapper Ion, he has a modified fap so that costs a few peds too, so wont break the bank.

Its one of the best nights iv'e had and am looking forward to the next.

Ohh just like to add, the last time I was out with Smoerble, the guest in team was Neverdie, so who knows who Smoerble is bringing along in team, but whoever It is I know they have fun:)

Issy Wolf
Lethal Unity

Smoerble is the professional tamer, Ion is the professional fapper, the rest of us in the team help with our cobra's to bring down the life on the dak to minimal...we then stop and allow Smoreble to finish it and attempt tame. Smoerble is most successful, but on occasion there is a failure. We then allow the hrealth to rebuild to one bar over the spirit before resumming the whipping. Once tammed Smoerble feeds it 1 nutrino and it is left there to auto stable which was new to me, this means it is un-opened. This allows us to continue on the next tame and so on. We all take decay to our armour and whips, Smoerble takes more. The decay to Ions mod fap is minimal so the costs are not that much on these team tames. I really enjoy it and look forward to the next outing.

Just bought the unopened Daiki Stalker (40ped), fed her 300 nutrios and it said she will be hungry on 20 june. So, looks like 100 bars per week for this mob/maturity.

I have tried to partly answer this question and get other’s input in the thread I have started. In short: a pet is "base loaded" with 100 nutrios, his “fed until” date increases after that minimum is reached. Snable guardians eat 6 nutrios a day stabled, while big daiks all seem to eat 10 nutrios a day stabled. They all gobble 50 nutrios when autostabled. I am looking for information on other animals and maturities. It is hard to calculate how much they eat when greeting or doing a trick. I have been training on experience level 2, 0 trust Daik Stalkers, they will eat 800 nutrios per 1000 trick requests. At level my experience level of 30 that gives me about 1/16 of a level increase in handling, and about 1/20 of a level increase in taming. Bigger animals seem to give more experience than smaller ones, but I do not have data on that. I think it only makes sense to move to a Daik stalker when you have trained up several levels.

Happy Taming

Well, common accepted price is 60 PEDs for an unopened Stalker.
LOL I never realized they were worth anything. I usually just dismiss them when I get bored or they are hungry and get another one when I need it.

Undigging the useless Necro Thread :)

These days, they eat almost nothing, very low consumption ... hmmm, actually nothing ... and hibernate ... (or possibly died of starvation during hibernation).

Come on, MA, please bring back our little critters!

Back