PETITION: Hofs more visible in global chat channel

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
It's a quite low significant request for a petition but about myself I really miss the light purple text related to hofs, to keep difference between globals and hofs in global chat... anyone else does?

If anyone like me looking to keep a difference between the hofs and globals in global chat channel please write name and comment :)

Giuliano

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
I agree.

We could also completely lose that global window... I don't even look at it, only the chat.

MG Mighty

Stalker
Society
Miners' Guild
It was a decrease in a previously functional feature (it was easy to separate HoF and globals)
As currently is the global chat would be used by me just for tracking purposes (meaning reading directly from the saved txt file, that allows some filtering)

I agree.

We could also completely lose that global window... I don't even look at it, only the chat.

I would look with more attention if there was at least a color change for HoF, font changes like "bold" would be also nice to have

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
only global chat log have a meaning for me!
This new ticker is an annoying future!
I agree with a different text for HoF's (Bold?) in global chat.

Shady

Guardian
Society
Bulletproof
Mark Slim Shady Hellahard
thats cool but you all voted for no hof lol :eyecrazy:

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Yes, a difference is needed :)

There should also be a dancing leprechaun with sparklers and party hats that just follows you around for 24 hours if you manage to get an ATH. And I don't know, every 2-3 hours he does a little 2 minute jig and tells you how awesome you are and how good you look.

skeezer

Old Alpha
Society
Irken Invaders
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze
Yes, a difference is needed :)

There should also be a dancing leprechaun with sparklers and party hats that just follows you around for 24 hours if you manage to get an ATH. And I don't know, every 2-3 hours he does a little 2 minute jig and tells you how awesome you are and how good you look.

Great idea!

:wtg:

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee

Neil Stockton

Stalker
Neil Greenleaf Stockton
Yes, I agree, and the hofs and globals should be separate, ie able to turn off one or the other or both.

hogfather

Prowler
Society
Good Omens
Manny Hogfather Calavera
Yes, yes, oh yes.

Where do I sign?

Shee

Guardian
Sheena "Shee" Woolf
I agree also :woot:

Kitch

Prowler
yeah they should fix that, but then if you are going to list the flaws in the new ui compared to the old... its gonna be a big thread

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
I would like the old way returned too!

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Yes, obviously.

Akbar

Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
I agree.

Agree too, need to be able to customize the HoF channel.

I hide the bar behind my chat, most of the time it doesnt display the actual global.

Btw if the whole channels could be removed like in the previous chat system, and not only starting when we unselect them.

DavinFelth

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
sorry, I'm the opposite - I changed it to show only in the Ticker. My chat focus in only on the main one and no globals/hofs show in that window. I don't get to see which is a Hof or global, but I just check what the lowest hof is at the time and I dont' need to check again. I like the ticker even though there are some drawbacks. It is delayed at times if there is a lot of global activity. Also if you tab out and then tab back in - it's delayed since you tabbed out - so takes a while to catch up.
Clearly as I write that I see there are area for improvements, but overall I like having the ticker so much more. It's bigger and easier to read - and then it goes away- I don't need to keep starting at the globals. If I need to look at history I view in systems tab.

aframo

Elite
Classified
Aframo Mr Afroman
agree!

I've sent a case about this 1-2 months ago, regular answer 'we will forward the suggestion to the bla bla team'

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
I want hofs and globals ignored from those on my ignore list.

BBpunisher

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
BB BB Punisher
Agree too, need to be able to customize the HoF channel.

I hide the bar behind my chat, most of the time it doesnt display the actual global.

Btw if the whole channels could be removed like in the previous chat system, and not only starting when we unselect them.

Yes agree. Especially the highlighted part. Although this might confuse MA because I'm not sure if they even realize this changed.

CortunWrath

Alpha
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel
I agree.

Agreed. That little window is usually hidden behind my chat window anyway.