Petition to get a 2kpeds per click Explosive Bp's

Would you like to get a 2kpeds per click Explosive Bp's ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
were is my mm gun and mod fab i can buy from the tt machine so i can hunt big whit no mark up that were is the differeance is

anyway whit the bp the game is getting a slow death yes maybe ma is making money off it but it killing the rest of the game

they should go back to vu 9 was the best time ingame

they can make the game more expensive if they want that dont bring alot of new players i alway wanted a unlimited gun when i stop playing they started to drop again is that a ploy to get me back to play

when we got srapmetal in loot i taught o good less oil and other stuff the markup is going up in a year or soo

ah they drop the nuclear boms the ep bp now every one got toxic

Fairly silly idea, as you instantly create a two-tier system, those who already have good gear and those who will never get good gear.

First, we already have it, as the amount of people who own something worth mentioning is negligible compared to whole userbase, and second, there are always ways to get rid of old items without taking them from owners by force. The first version of tiering that required 2 items with a chance to fail was a good example, and people actually used it. The new upgrade system that consumes 2 items to produce one is a step in the right direction too. If only it produced an L item :). Depending on the stats and other benefits (immense skillgain multiplier, unprecedented eco and/or dps), I can see people trading even high lvl gear for L ones. MA's good at setting up lures when they really try hard.

Hahaha hell yeah I'm retarded enough to click that shit:laugh:

He's not the only one.

Mobs should not carry anything but event prizes and craft items. Period. Everything else in game should be crafted.

Rrrright. Because, as a hunter, you'd much rather have loot windows like the right side. :dunce:

atraxloot_thenandnow.jpg

Rrrright. Because, as a hunter, you'd much rather have loot windows like the right side. :dunce:

atraxloot_thenandnow.jpg

When I read your posts I often am reminded of this article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/18/h...-researchers-discover-ignorance-is-bliss.html

I will not explain myself to somebody who will never understand me. You just dont have the skills necessary to make the logical connections.

Good day.

To the rest of you however, it should be rather obvious the flaw in this persons logic.

1) You dont loot guns or items like that in every window, but you do loot the same components over long hunts.

2) If a crafter needs the components, the markup goes up.

3) If you are getting lots of small items with reasonable markup, you actually stand to make more back than if you get 1 or 2 items every few runs with large markup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
That's right, Magnanimous Jackass, you're the only one here with a brain capable of "logical connections" and flawless logic. :wtg:

That's right, Magnanimous Jackass, you're the only one here with a brain capable of "logical connections" and flawless logic. :wtg:

I didnt say I was the only one with the capability for logic necessary to understand how this would work. There are quite a few people on this thread alone who seem to understand the fundamentals needed here. Plenty more on the forum that do so.

I just said you didnt have it. I said this after well over a year of listening to your rather lopsided and ill conceived arguments. You really dont think things through at all. Your reply alone is confirmation of that. It demonstrates a complete lack of grasp of the fundamentals of reason. You talk from your gut, not from your brain. But you expect others to treat you as if you are talking from a point of high understanding. This is a false expectation.

Also I never said my logic was flawless. It's not. Anyone who strives for that type of viewpoint is a buffoon.

About all that could be considered correct in your reply was that I am a "jackass". I accept and acknowledge that in repeatedly pointing out the shortcomings of arguments that are made, or patterns I observe in arguments, that it might upset some people. I truly do not give a rats ass if I upset anybody. Neither does anyone else, honestly. This forum is full of verbal abuse and condescension couched in polite rhetoric. You are quite guilty of that sort of thing, almost on a daily basis. I however dont try to hide it. Why be polite when you dont feel polite? I dont care about gaining any sort of social points. To many that makes me a "jackass". So what?

Last edited:
Stop being a bellend, you're talking about a different game. You talk about logic but you fail to see the most simple roadblocks to your complete overhaul. You can't introduce zero-item loots because the only winners are the unL hunters. If you create the kind of schism between existing players and the needed new-account players, the game will cease to exist.

You also cannot "remove" or negate the current top level items, as your most valuable assets will leave the game - the high ped cyclers, hoffers, advertisements.

If you want a "crafting economy" go play another MMO. PE/EU was never a crafters game - crafting was the third introduced profession and was used purely for ancillary items. The only successful lines of crafted equipment come in the form of amps. Which is why MA should concentrate the crafting profession onto auxiliary items for hunting (buffs).

Let me re-iterate your massively flawed logic:

1) You dont loot guns or items like that in every window, but you do loot the same components over long hunts.

2) If a crafter needs the components, the markup goes up.

3) If you are getting lots of small items with reasonable markup, you actually stand to make more back than if you get 1 or 2 items every few runs with large markup.

How do you stand to make more. In your crafter's world, the only loser is the hunter. You buy item A for 120% - this is the cost of the item (100%) plus the markup on the materials (10%) plus the crafters fee (10%).

The components I loot at 110% sale value do not cover the 120% of the item I'm funding. Yes, there will be many more stages than this (component A for item B to be used to loot component C for item D etc etc, and proportions of markup:non markup) but essentially, your idea destroys the hunting profession to make the crafting one viable.

It's a ridiculous solution and one that does not fit this game.

Finally, the most important point seems to have been missed entirely by yourself and that is incentive. Where's the incentive to hunt, if all it boils down to, is a slow grind to poverty? The utter disregard people show HOFs and even ATHs on mobs now is ridiculous - because they're nothing but shrapnel and ammo and worthless mats.

It'd be absolutely fabulous to have a fully craft-driven economy... with zero hunters buying your items because zero hunters exist....

It's a ridiculous solution and one that does not fit this game.
Actually, it fits the game perfectly as Mindark should want all the professions to feed one another. Miners and Hunters go collect stacks. They sell them to the crafter who uses them to crate something the others want, and so the economy cycles round and round...

You are right, amps are the only part of the economy that has ever 'sort of' worked the way it should. Mindark should do something to fix that and integrate something similar to amps in to other professions and uses in game...

crafted guns and no guns in loot, etc. You don't like it as a hunter, sell out your skills and start another profession... This game's always been about adapting.... happened with every nerf in game. Happened with L. Happened when tiers started up. Most folks just haven't yet 'adapted' to the explosive bp introduction yet. Give it time. Folks will adapt and/or Mindark will change it eventually so that everyone has something else to adapt to. Can't wait for 'the next big thing' after compets.

Stop being a bellend, you're talking about a different game. You talk about logic but you fail to see the most simple roadblocks to your complete overhaul. You can't introduce zero-item loots because the only winners are the unL hunters. If you create the kind of schism between existing players and the needed new-account players, the game will cease to exist.

Untrue. This game is already designed to accommodate this through L and UL blueprints dropping through normal crafting. In its halfway approach, though, it is in fact the crafters and miners that lose, and hunters that win. Why? Because there is no actual need to craft or mine. It is a luxury. If crafting and mining ceased to exist tomorrow the game would not stop functioning, because the entire markup economy is in fact based off of items looted from hunting being resold to hunters.

You also cannot "remove" or negate the current top level items, as your most valuable assets will leave the game - the high ped cyclers, hoffers, advertisements.

Who asked to remove anything from the game. Removing something from loot does not remove or negate anything. That's a very massive inference. You can remove something from loot, and put it into the craft pool instead, and it still exists. Items already in existence are not deleted. I'm honestly shocked I would have to specify this.

Actually, I'm not shocked. This is how people manage public opinion. Through brief sound bytes. "He's trying to remove your loot!" sounds so much scarier than "He's looking at ways to improve the game for crafters and increase markup on everyday loot through adequate use of item sinks ingame.

If you want a "crafting economy" go play another MMO. PE/EU was never a crafters game - crafting was the third introduced profession and was used purely for ancillary items. The only successful lines of crafted equipment come in the form of amps. Which is why MA should concentrate the crafting profession onto auxiliary items for hunting (buffs).

You just negated your entire point with this paragraph. In it you acknowledge that crafting and mining are useless add ons to the game. Thank you.

Let me re-iterate your massively flawed logic:

No need. There's no real argument here. Your post is lopsided, and favors the hunter, and you wish to continue the logic of favoring the hunter by painting a doom and gloom scenario for alternatives.

It is this kind of thinking that exemplifies why EU is being held back. Developers actually seem to listen to this kind of rubbish out of fear of losing customers. They're probably right, in that they will lose customers. Some people fear change, and are not very good at adaptation. Being here 6 years, I have noticed the massive objections each time a change was made to try to modernize this product from that player base; many of those same players now gleefully point out that they no longer deposit because they hate the changes. It is that very inability to adapt and grow that will ultimately tank this platform, though. EU was hit in the beginning through scam accusations because of how it advertised, and it will be hit anytime it changes by veterans who cry foul because they ended up losing an advantage that was only there because of poor initial design. Therefore basically anything MA does at this point is risky, and they must be extremely careful to both appease the existing crowd while still trying to modernize the game to remain competitive.

To conclude:

The only schism between players is the one that already exists, where the hunter pulls in massive markup items, while the crafter wonders why they bothered making that last pair of pants.

Oh, since you decided to use that blanket "If you want a game that... play another game" statement, let me take a minute to respond to that.

I want a MMO that keeps my interest for more than 6 months. I want an MMO that allows me to take my avatar to completely different destinations, changing the feel of the game at will, while not requiring me to spend time rerolling or lose the time I spent on my character just because I want a change of pace. I want an MMO that integrates the real world economy with the ingame virtual economy as illustrated by Edward Castronova's landmark paper in 1999. I want an MMO that has a visionary approach that extends forward decades. I want an MMO that adds in new features, and grows with the times.

I want a virtual world.

I want Entropia Universe to work.

Perhaps it is I who should be asking folks like you to move to another game. Maybe an MMO that stopped development before 2008, so you all can wallow in nostalgia like pigs.

Last edited:
Back