Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Add me, even crafters don't like this

Alexander buck wyld

Add me also, Jade Kaliah Elite

Imo EP crafting can stay for the gamblers, but removing nanocubes from the TT or adding other ingredients along with nanocubes to the EP recipes like Shrapnel, Metal Res, Energy Res, Sweat, Nova or Blazar Fragments would be better for the economy.

How we get nanocubes in the future if they were removed from TT but still kept as a requirement of the BP has many options - Crafted from another BP, Looted or Refined from shrapnel/other things are all good suggestions made previously.

Or just remove nanocubes totally & make EP crafted from a combination of other easy to get/low markup items or semi useless items that are already available in game.

I think the explosive bps the higher ones are a terrible idea and drain the ped from the true crafting, hunting and mining pools. crafting should be with player gathered sources. add me please
sir mightymax

I dont know why this thread exisit they have made it clear they dont give a flying f about us or there customers, you watch this BP will exisit as long as the game exisit this list is a waste of time because they dont care about us... they dont care about the people who keep them paid and going...

MA's out look is pay us or F-U, want us to improve the game HAHAHAHAHA whatever economy means shit as long as we get paid!

sign me up, chainsaw voorhees madness

gaina messi91 cristi

I dont know why this thread exisit they have made it clear they dont give a flying f about us or there customers, you watch this BP will exisit as long as the game exisit this list is a waste of time because they dont care about us... they dont care about the people who keep them paid and going...

MA's out look is pay us or F-U, want us to improve the game HAHAHAHAHA whatever economy means shit as long as we get paid!

This post from KullXP is a bit harsh but so true. I myself, being a miner, is of course concerned but i didn't signed the petition because it was made on purpose. We miners have had the possibility to get some markup from our hobby.

Even if hunters got ESI, or armor parts to loot, i guess miners were depositing a bit less than hunters..So Mindark thought about it, and they come up with this idea of exlosives bps.

Even lately, pyrite which was 180% or more is now to 135%, and output amplifiers are now 180%. They try to rebalance things between "professions".

I agree that it kills the economy, but i say it again, it was made on purpose, to make miners deposit more.

Turnover from crafting is up, miners depositing more, so Mindark is happy even if it kills the economy.

So was it a good moove from Mindark ? i would say no on the long term, because people will tend to be pissed off and don't play anymore.

Is this petition Worth it ? will Mindark listen to us ? Only when they will see a loss of players, but let's face it, i am addicted, and if you read this post, so you are.

I hope this petition will raise some concerns in Mindark brain, but i doubt about it.

My 2 pec after half a whisky bottle, now i can sleep well :confused:

Add me - Inguts Sokolade Spurz

P.S.
There is a platform for this Make A Change

Maybe MA needs to see that we are more serious? or give us their explanation why it has to stay in game?

Nice and honest opinion. :)

add me
Sholle Von Cartiz

suggestion: add sweat to EP bp's, lets have some rich sweaters in game :yay:

Mattias HeadHunter Hedman

Add me: Velum Mulev Ember

Just sick and bored of seeing the constant EP spam.

Agreed
Add me to list;

Catiana Cat Well :girl:

I am unsure people realize the reality of this BP or even the side effect benefits it does bring.

This is not a win only item. For all those HOFS going out, ped is going into the system as well.

Crafting for years has been the victim of slow progression, so much so that repairing a ship in space can be a faster method of gaining skill than crafting it self.

This BP allows skills to come at a higher rate without the ridiculous 140% markups that generally go with the items of this level. But remember this is not without a cost to the crafter in most cases.

When a player manages to hit it big, there are often items of value that actually get sold. This creates a movement in the economy. While the TT value of the click itself is no markup, the purchases people make after wards (if they win) do have markups.

This also allows a much easier and cheaper mining experience for everyone. How?

Residue is no longer 114-120%, it is nearly 101%, big thanks to EP.

Amps are no longer 110%-130% they are 101-120%, big thanks to EP.

Buy them or craft them...its better for the miner now by far paying less in markups out the gate than to hope for better markups after TT return.

This goes as well to any crafted (L) items you may use. Lowered costs for these is due to EP.

Just saying, consider the full effect beyond the big numbers that are so easy to be envious of.

I can tell you in most cases...its not an envious position overall in the end.

*as a crafter naturally its in my best interests for higher mu's, but in the case of this, the overall economy is better when miners can afford to go without big overhead. More minerals are available more often, and thus, I can buy them that much faster.

Last edited:
You can keep the explosive bp, but the ingredients must change or nanocubes are not in TT.

Demand for stackables is very low. People don't run huge amounts of the things they used to like Springs and ruds. Mindark is busy tinkering with less supply, more ammo.. instead of more demand. That's a recipe for disaster.

I am unsure people realize the reality of this BP or even the side effect benefits it does bring.

This is not a win only item. For all those HOFS going out, ped is going into the system as well.

Sorry but this sounds like a gambler here justifying way he is putting so much money into it and just can't seem to stop depositing for that chance to win it big :)

But yes if you do side with MA on this new idea then we should remove all items from loot and have it so we just simply buy the loot directly from MA. Sad to say but it looks as if MA is shooting for this -- since yes it's making them a lot of money and there is no way they will go back to the RCE concept of the game :(

MA says there is no link between them and VegastoMacau.com but sorry to say it just feels as if they will be changing the EU model to adopt the old but winning model of VegastoMacau.com.

Go ahead and add me, hate these things!

/signed

New design for Explosive Projectiles BP's (I think for 2/3/4):

1% Aqeeq Ingot
1% Alternative Ingot
1% Ospra Ingot
1% Zorn Star Ingot
1% Lysterium Ingot
1% Praetonium Ingot - maybe without NI resource...
1% Maladrite Ingot
46,5% Nanocube
46,5% Shrapnel
10 bottles of Vibrant Sweat (or 10/5/2 pcs for 4/3/2 BP's)

For EP I BP design should be:

50% Shrapnel
50% Nanocube
1 bottle of Vibrant sweat

This will slightly move the economy

Last edited:
With all the shrapnell we loot it could be 50% shrapnell and 50% of some kind of mineral. 50% lysterium? I wouldn't spread it so much on many minerals as it would be a pain for the crafters to get what's needed.

With all the shrapnell we loot it could be 50% shrapnell and 50% of some kind of mineral. 50% lysterium? I wouldn't spread it so much on many minerals as it would be a pain for the crafters to get what's needed.

Could do it for multiple minerals through refining recipes - 1 piece of mineral (x pec) + x pec of shrapnel refines into 2x pec of nanocube. (edit - and it doesn't even need to be limited to minerals. there are lots of other useless crap, too)

Multiple sources would make the market more stable.

At the moment, lysterium is fine at 105+%, crude and several other enmatters (melchi, nexus, lytairian) are closer to being tt food.

Last edited:
im in, add my vote

New design for Explosive Projectiles BP's (I think for 2/3/4):

1% Aqeeq Ingot
1% Alternative Ingot
1% Ospra Ingot
1% Zorn Star Ingot
1% Lysterium Ingot
1% Praetonium Ingot - maybe without NI resource...
1% Maladrite Ingot
46,5% Nanocube
46,5% Shrapnel
10 bottles of Vibrant Sweat (or 10/5/2 pcs for 4/3/2 BP's)

For EP I BP design should be:

50% Shrapnel
50% Nanocube
1 bottle of Vibrant sweat

This will slightly move the economy

The shrapnel convert to nanocubes, sweat, and 1 misc resource makes the most sense. Your plan for 2 through 4 will make people never craft it. It's absurd.

Back