pioneer gloves BP 80 QR

dolera

Old Alpha
pioneer gloves BP 80 QR (sold)

sold

Time to sell this lvl II blueprint: pioneer gloves, 80 QR
I dont know the exact QR, but it's at least 80 :laugh:

Takes 1 iron ingot and 1 oil - which are the same as the popular setter shin guard BP, which is only lvl I.

If you seriously want to skill armour crafting, this is the way to start. Thanks to the high Quality Rating, you'll have awesome returns (for skilling that is) and get your skills for almost free.
The 'serious' part is my reason for selling - i am not a serious armour crafter :laugh:

I havent yet decided on a minimal price, so feel free to discuss that - especially when you're a knowledgable armour crafter.
The price of this blueprint has been highly fluctuating (a reason why i wont place it on auction) with bids of 200 ped for a 100 QR bp to 20 for a 85 QR BP and up to 107 for a 65 QR bp.
The ingame statistics suggest that high QR bp's sell for 200 and more ped (buyouts) but it could as well be a manipulation attempt or simply a human error. Hard to frame.

Personally I think that the QR of this BP will save you much more than 1k peds skilling to a decent level.

Note that this is not an auction - i will sell it whenever i please for whatever bid i want to whoever i choose. That does not mean though that an offer i cant refuse will be rejected ;)

edit:
top bid: 80 ped by 'anonymous' (if you dont mind to have your name here, please send me a pm)

sold

Last edited:
If you seriously want to skill armour crafting, this is the way to start. Thanks to the high Quality Rating, you'll have awesome returns (for skilling that is) and get your skills for almost free.

Ehrm? :confused:

You do know that you are only allowed to sell items that exists? ;) :silly2:

You do know that you are only allowed to sell items that exists? ;) :silly2:

Either you mean that virtual items dont exist (and then this whole sub-forum has to be removed) or you imply that this blueprint does not exist. If that's the case, i'm happy to show it to you ;) :silly2:

Either you mean that virtual items dont exist (and then this whole sub-forum has to be removed) or you imply that this blueprint does not exist. If that's the case, i'm happy to show it to you ;) :silly2:

What I meant was that even with full CoS on that BP of yours, skills doesnt come "almost free" ;)

But nice BP indeed, used the pioneer BPs alot when I got tired of the frikkin settler-crap.... :silly2:

What I meant was that even with full CoS on that BP of yours, skills doesnt come "almost free" ;)
well, i didnt sell the skills, nor the ability to get skills for free :laugh:

But nice BP indeed, used the pioneer BPs alot when I got tired of the frikkin settler-crap.... :silly2:
Dont you want it (again)? ;)
Maybe try globalling on each and every craftable item... :silly2:

Dont you want it (again)? ;)
Maybe try globalling on each and every craftable item... :silly2:

Tried that already, way to expensive.... Made it through lvl1 and 2 in the armor books, after that it was chipping (out) time. 2 stupid decisions later I started to do oreamps with that money :scratch2:

No, no, no. No more crafting for me.... But now when you mention it, hmmm... :rolleyes:

Tried that already, way to expensive.... Made it through lvl1 and 2 in the armor books, after that it was chipping (out) time. 2 stupid decisions later I started to do oreamps with that money :scratch2:

No, no, no. No more crafting for me.... But now when you mention it, hmmm... :rolleyes:

Crafting on condition does not give me worse returns than hunting ... Quite the opposite (but it's still no profit :()

Anyway, top bid is now 75 ped, i wouldnt mind if it goes some higher :laugh:

Crafting on condition does not give me worse returns than hunting ... Quite the opposite (but it's still no profit :()

Anyway, top bid is now 75 ped, i wouldnt mind if it goes some higher :laugh:

Well, when your out hunting the peds last longer :silly2:

75 PED? According to PEAuction thats what you can expect to get :(

Comeone people, dont be so cheap! Dolera started the bidwar that made my EP-41 sell on BO! :D

Well, when your out hunting the peds last longer :silly2:

75 PED? According to PEAuction thats what you can expect to get :(

Comeone people, dont be so cheap! Dolera started the bidwar that made my EP-41 sell on BO! :D

RidingDirty, please wait an hour or two to reply ... that makes the topic bumps bumps when it's needed ;)

B U M P

current top bid still 75 ped

last bump. will sell after 24.00 MA time for 75 ped if no more bids
New bids add 24 hours.

Back