PK movie from many years ago. Can anyone help?

TSCRYPTO

Stalker
TS TSEC CRYPTO
Hello.

No doubt its a long shot, but I am gonna try nonetheless. I am seeking a PK movie made by a player here in 2005.
When I started playing back in this time, i immersed myself in the game. One thing that motivated and inspired me at that time was player-made movies and stories of things I was yet to encounter. For me, these things at the time, showed just how wonderous the world of PE was at that time, in distinct contrast to the real world. They showed me what lay ahead - the danger and excitement etc of this new world which was a great escape for me. My RL was super hectic at that time, with work and family stuff.

I had a copy of a PK movie but it is long lost. I have run photorec over all the old HDDs I have here but cannot find it. Perhaps someone here remembers it. Perhaps someone here might even have a copy or know where to find it.

The movie probably means nothing to anyone these day, but being the nostalgic, sentimental dude that I am, I feel my collection of old PE movies is incomplete without it. Indeed, it was probably the first player made movie that I saw, just after I starting playing.

I am certain the movie was posted to the old PE forums in late 2005.

The movie was made by a player whose name (or forum name?) I believe was PhrozenRa or something similar. It was basically 10 or so minutes of him running around Amethera with a Maddox IV and Dante whacking unsuspecting players. In auction areas, whilst out mining, even when just standing around chatting. The movie had a soundtrack, which was the first 4 Static X songs from this album:

At the time, this movie blew me away, and I have no idea how I lost it. I'd dearly like find it.

Can anyone help?

TIA
TSEC

(Edit - we now believe rhPhMe made the vid, not PhrozenRa as initially thought. All help greatly appreciated. Thanks)

Last edited:
I think this is the member, i couldn't find anything digging through his posts.

That music instantly made me remember the video, don't think it's on youtube...? Also couldn't find any video in here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?forums/pvp.100/page-18
Yep, that's him. He needs to get his butt back here with his movie :)

Thanks for looking Killahbee. It will be out there... somewhere :)

BUT... I just looked through THIS thread... Did I get the the name wrong - Was it THIS guy mentioned in this post... I think it might have been... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...the-great-pk-er-got-looted.16752/#post-226020

Sound familiar to anyone?

That could be it?

That could be it?
I reckon you might be right :)

Until you find that one, these were also pretty cool to watch back in the day

Ahh the great oil rig wars with Dawn Daemons Rises, Warz as our leader. The best and most memorable time of my Entropia career. We were a bunch of noobs going against the top socs like Art of War, Ck Coat Killers, Menace to Society. There were no vehicles, no explosives, no enhancers, no pills. Just real pvp skills. Our only high end item was that mod fap Warz is using in the video and I think he barely had enough hp to get the full heal from it. :)

lets not go too far with that please.
If i remember correctly it was actually me that had the most amazing pvp kills back then... yes yes... I think that was it.

This thread reminded me of the old video by mice or mouse (not sure about name) and i think him bragging about defeating star. My memory of this pk video is vague ...it's from so long ago i forget :)
Anyway wasn't able to find it...
Came across this one hell of mobtrain pvp vid:

But, they are no longer on YT - perhaps someone here has a copy of the vid, tucked away on an old USB somewhere??
Could try waybackmachine? although not sure if youtube videos will be there

Afraid I don't know that one. Doesn't sound like one I'd have kept though if I had seen it. Did check though and doesn't seem to be in my collection

This has me intrigued. Does someone need killing
Not at all. This movie is a hoot (well it was, back in the day). I've sought it for ages, but this is the first time I have appealed publicly for help in finding it.

All good - early morning here, was still half asleep :)

How about this? Piece of entropian archeology

How about this? Piece of entropian archeology

Ahh, Maggora. This is another vid that I used to have but have now missplaced. Mine being old had the original soundtrack. Thanks for posting it. It's a good vid.

index.php

I went searching for rhPhMe on the off chance that there might be a clue as to how to get in touch with him and found that he frequented the forum for this game https://www.neocron-game.com/ many years ago.

The trail ended there. Still haven't tried a wayback machine archive search yet. Will have a look later today / tonight.

Still, if anyone who is seeing this thread for the first time has any old PE videos tucked away, please have a look through them. Thanks.

You know... in all these years... I've never once been able to pick up oil from the oil field (the big/main one)... except this one time when someone decided to hide some of it around the nearby scenery... which of course isn't possible any more (FUMA). But hey ho...

Anyone want to help me out with that minor life goal one day drop me a PM :D

Wistrel

Back