Planet calypso content release 2012.4.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2012.4.1
2012-09-04
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

NEW

• Improved the ambient sounds played in the start room.
  • Added new ambient sounds to the gateway.
  • Started the process of adding new time-of-day based ambient sounds to old Calypso areas.
  • Improved the explosion in the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.
  • Added new effects and sounds to the target drones inside the Crystalline Cavern.

FIXED ISSUES

• The area activated start room teleporter is now working properly.
  • A typo was fixed in the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.
  • Lowered the camera in “Reset the cameras” quest to make it more accessible.
  • The screen shake effect in the quest “The Grand Finale” is now only played for players located within 75 meters of the explosion.
  • It’s now possible to get all different parts of CDF Scout armor from the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.
  • Corrected the reload time of Bukin’s Blade, it was previously 700ms but was supposed to be 850ms.
  • The Skildek Lancehead (L) can now be sold on the auction.
  • Some of the gateway items that were previously tradable have been made untradable.
  • Fixed the planet entry bug that caused ships to get stuck when approaching Port Atlantis.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches.

Originally Posted Here

PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2012.4.1
2012-09-04
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

NEW

• Improved the ambient sounds played in the start room.
  • Added new ambient sounds to the gateway.
  • Started the process of adding new time-of-day based ambient sounds to old Calypso areas.
  • Improved the explosion in the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.
  • Added new effects and sounds to the target drones inside the Crystalline Cavern.

FIXED ISSUES

• The area activated start room teleporter is now working properly.
  • A typo was fixed in the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.
  • Lowered the camera in “Reset the cameras” quest to make it more accessible.
  • The screen shake effect in the quest “The Grand Finale” is now only played for players located within 75 meters of the explosion.
  • It’s now possible to get all different parts of CDF Scout armor from the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.
  • Corrected the reload time of Bukin’s Blade, it was previously 700ms but was supposed to be 850ms.
  • The Skildek Lancehead (L) can now be sold on the auction.
  • Some of the gateway items that were previously tradable have been made untradable.
  • Fixed the planet entry bug that caused ships to get stuck when approaching Port Atlantis.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches.

Originally Posted Here

Hmmm..where is the part where it says the loot has been adjusted for better return over small samples?

Corrected the reload time of Bukin’s Blade, it was previously 700ms but was supposed to be 850ms.

If i understand this you made blade less eco :) was 2.85dmg/pec. First you give player nice tool to play game and have fun. Now it wiill be same uneco weapon as thousands we have already , and people dont use it.

Nice job again. TYvM

[*]It’s now possible to get all different parts of CDF Scout armor from the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.

I assume this means the reward is a random piece of this set, not that all seven parts are provided?
If not, can the mission be redone for those who have just the thigh guards...

Corrected the reload time of Bukin’s Blade, it was previously 700ms but was supposed to be 850ms.

If i understand this you made blade less eco :) was 2.85dmg/pec. First you give player nice tool to play game and have fun. Now it wiill be same uneco weapon as thousands we have already , and people dont use it.

Nice job again. TYvM

Dmg/pec has what to do with a lower DPS?

Chaz.

Nice job again. TYvM

That has nothing to do with eco, only attack speed.

[*]Improved the explosion in the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.

The most awaited update, I'm sure :D

[*]Corrected the reload time of Bukin’s Blade, it was previously 700ms but was supposed to be 850ms.

Bad news for those who were too lazy to do the quest themselves and bought this previously awesome melee finisher, now tt food, for triple price on auction :)

It’s now possible to get all different parts of CDF Scout armor from the quest “Blow Them All To Hell”.

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta is the first colonist to discover CDF Scout Harness (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

:cool:

Nice job again. TYvM

Reread it and say: "Sorry, I was wrong".

No rush to log in for me.. really noting interesting!

What is Crystalline Cavern?

What is Crystalline Cavern?

It is the cave newbies go through before reaching Thule, I would assume:
2) The new players receive a handgun in a cave that is placed between the startroom and the gateway, this cave is only accessible to new players.

Impressive update.

where can i get the blow them all to hell mission

where can i get the blow them all to hell mission

Camp Icarus. It is now the starter point on Calypso having left Thule.

Fixed the planet entry bug that caused ships to get stuck when approaching Port Atlantis.

Hurrah!

(Assuming its really fixed - I can return home now)

Note though there are some rumors that now people can't leave Caly, so it may become a one way trip :D

Thats fine, wasnt able to sell my loot on Arkadia so I'm in no hurry to return.

You can now paint your Quad, awesome patch MA :wtg:

entropia_2012-09-04_21-33-28-96.jpg

Camp Icarus. It is now the starter point on Calypso having left Thule.

NPC name?
(yes im to dumb to find it when i play :ahh:)

I see, (850-700)/700, a 21.43 % nerf to dps. How nasty.

But... wait a minute.

• The previous attack speed was listed as 95 attacks per minute. That's a reload time of, 1/(95/60), 632 ms - not 700.
  • The new attack speed is listed as 78 attacks per minute. That equals, 1/(78/60), a reload time of 769 ms - not 850.

So the real nerf to dps was, (769-632)/632, 21.68 %. Ok that's pretty much the same thing.

But what's up with the confusion of reload times and attacks per minute? Since the reload is "supposed to be 850", can we expect another nerf? :umn:

Back