News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2021-04-20

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features

• Sector C1 has been added to RDI Lab
  • Mission to upgrade RDI backpack
  • Tezlapod pet is ready to be discovered
  • Henrietta, the former RDI Scientist, has a new mission available that will take you deeper into the lab.

Changes

• Profiled Calamusoid Chip, Sector C1 can now be looted in Sector B1

Fixes

• Aegis Mound Teleporter will now be added to your map locations when visited

Originally Posted Here

....moving on to next planet partner notes.....
Oh, there's a special separate announcement about RDI as well, including ... "If Sector B1 was terrible, Sector C1 reveals new depths of RDI’s megalomania. " and " What treasures await those brave enough to delve so deep into the Secret RDI Laboratory? "
Not me, however, but ok...

Aegis Mound Teleporter will now be added to your map locations when visited
I don't understand why they had to remove Aegis Mound marker from my map and the maps of other players who explored it?

Now I understand the symbolism. B1 .. C1 .. we just have to wait until Q1

I find the lack of lab streams disturbing :cry:

Last edited:
i havent even done the lab yet tbh not even once but im looking forward to it eventually :)

i have already spent 6hrs around oshiri looking for the tezlapods killing them look for the one to tame be nice if they said they part of the RDI instance or on the planet only 2 options i can think of

it clearly says ( tezlapod pet ready to be discovered) it be nice they said they in instance or on planet make it easier so people dont waste time if they are in the instance they be still rare i tryed already got my ass handed to me lol

Obvious task #1: get back Aegis Mound TP ✅

New Features
  • Sector C1 has been added to RDI Lab

index.php

An alien, isolated. :alien:

• Aegis Mound Teleporter will now be added to your map locations when visited

Nisha has a list of all of them, a good opportunity to check - because Aegis Mound wont be there and maybe some others. :thumbup:

Back