News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2022.0.2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2022-10-18

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features

• A new dynamic event has been added in Hadesheim Crater.

Changes

• With the dynamic event being placed in Hadesheim there have been environmental and spawn changes in that area.
  • The Kreltin creature has received a graphical update.
  • The Sabakuma creature has received a graphical update.
  • Miner Bot visual effects have been updated.
  • Vanguard visual effects have been updated.
  • RX Unit visual effects have been updated.
  • Formidon animations have been updated.
  • Calamusoid animations have been updated.
  • Longtooth animations have been updated.
  • Scaboreas animations have been updated.
  • Snarg animations have been updated.
  • Mulmun animations have been updated.
  • It is now possible to partially repair the defence wall during the Robot Fort Incursions on Forts: Lahar, Medusa and Pandora
  • Several trees and plants have been updated.
  • Rextelum Soldiers are now back from vacation and can be found in the Jamerson’s Reach area.

Fixes

• The monolith teleporter light beacon is now working.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Igni creature to become stuck in the ground.

Originally Posted Here

update visual loot ?

Last edited:
can you please write also hogglo attack animation on your list (it often eats you ) a bit of distance on it would be nice,also dasps sometimes is the same

Glad they re-added wall reps

We are saved ->

• The Sabakuma creature has received a graphical update.

While reworking the buffs, two issues remain unfixed and it would be nice to have them addressed in the next patch:

- different buff icon for heal over time and medusa swamp inoculation
- a solution for when more than 18 buffs are being applied; at that point nothing makes any sense there...

1xtrwsZ.png

New buffs are nice, also the new event area... but the new event area instead of decreased crit chance, has 100% crt chance now.

New buff icons indeed however it seems some maths were left unchanged. Maximum increased critical chance 5+4=10 ? Always wondered where that missing point could hide ... :unsure:

While reworking the buffs, two issues remain unfixed and it would be nice to have them addressed in the next patch:

- different buff icon for heal over time and medusa swamp inoculation
- a solution for when more than 18 buffs are being applied; at that point nothing makes any sense there...

1xtrwsZ.png

New buffs are nice, also the new event area... but the new event area instead of decreased crit chance, has 100% crt chance now.

good that the buff icons get reworked, it will take some time to getting used to again

can we please scale them to be a bit larger? they are like 4mm high on my 15" laptop.

Max number of buffs before layout change:

x00W6Ju.png

How in the world does this get missed.

New buff icons indeed however it seems some maths were left unchanged. Maximum increased critical chance 5+4=10 ? Always wondered where that missing point could hide ... :unsure:

Didn't notice, so not sure, but could be because your base critical chance is 1%.
1% Critical is what you get using no buff. (I think it's 2% whith a 10/10 CHA on the weapon you use)

• Fixed an issue causing the Igni creature to become stuck in the ground.

Wow, Finally fixed ? (after like what ? 15 years ? was pretty fast(y))

Didn't check yet, but they were actualy not "stuck" in the ground, they could hit you from the underground while you can't hit them.
Also it was not only Igni, but all small flying insects. (so Diripi and Pupugi too at least)

Action got capped at 4% as a band aid solution to the pill stacking exploit, 4% is the highest you can get from a single pill

Didn't notice, so not sure, but could be because your base critical chance is 1%.
1% Critical is what you get using no buff. (I think it's 2% whith a 10/10 CHA on the weapon you use)

They make things worse that aren't broken instead of fixing things that are actually bad

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
Any idea on the reset timers for the new wave event. Bunch of players just stood here waiting around.

Yeah, we are aware of this issue, and the event has been shut down for now. It will be reopened as soon as it has been patched.

All that buffs used to have a Social part as well, but guess MA sciped that idea. Atm we have Item and Action, it was Item, Social and Action in the beginning.

Yeah, we are aware of this issue, and the event has been shut down for now. It will be reopened as soon as it has been patched.
Warlocks are among the top favourite stuff to hunt in the game and the new event sacrificed the main warlock spawn. I hope you guys reconsider and at least relocate them somewhere. The previous spawn was small already, not allowing many hunters in the area, removing it altogether is a really bad idea. Please give players some warlock spawns. The more, the merrier.

Warlocks are among the top favourite stuff to hunt in the game and the new event sacrificed the main warlock spawn. I hope you guys reconsider and at least relocate them somewhere. The previous spawn was small already, not allowing many hunters in the area, removing it altogether is a really bad idea. Please give players some warlock spawns. The more, the merrier.
+1 for this, though need to do a flyby and see if they've been relocated somewhere around. The spawn at Zyahion is pitiful and mixed :(

I'll forward your concern/feedback to the team.

This. 100% agreed. The old spawn could barely handle 3 players. So for sure improve this.
There's some on zychion but mixed with drone elites so not good.

move warlocks away from drone elite spawns. so i can terminate the drones in peace without having ninja warlocks spawning on me in my squishy armour specifically tailored for drones
*wonders why models and aesthetics are a priority instead of shit spawning in trees... Tree ninjas!*

move warlocks away from drone elite spawns. so i can terminate the drones in peace without having ninja warlocks spawning on me in my squishy armour specifically tailored for drones
*wonders why models and aesthetics are a priority instead of shit spawning in trees... Tree ninjas!*
You know now they'll remove the drone elites and leave the warlocks, and move the drone elites to a single spawn somewhere else :p

add fouls and kerberos around drone elites as we have during migration

Back