News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.1.0

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2023-02-28

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features

• Additional TWEN items are available to discover

Changes
  • Omegaton Service Center has received a graphical update.
  • Deluxe Omegaton Service Center has received a graphical update.
  • The Hiryuu creature has received a graphical update.
  • The Second Entity creature has received a graphical update.
  • The Attacker creature has received a graphical update.
  • The Trooper creature has received a graphical update.
  • The Legionnaire creature has received a graphical update.
  • Fixed issues with the Minerbot hitbox.
  • Fixed issues with the Husskling hitbox.

Originally Posted Here

Impossible to buy ammo..."could not execute"?

Impossible to buy ammo..."could not execute"?

We are aware of this issue. As Alina said, a simple relog should fix it. If that doesn't work, please send a support case.

We are aware of this issue. As Alina said, a simple relog should fix it. If that doesn't work, please send a support case.
It didn't fix it....consider this a supportcase ;)

It would be nice, as an addition to those update notes, having screens of the graphical updates, a before/now, it's not important but that would be cool in the front page ;)
Also why these particular mobs, some concept arts...

Back to grind to loot my imk2/mod merc twen.

Same here I tried to relog I also checked local data in the launcher options but nothing fixed the bug.
Someone told me to clear the cache but we can't anymore in the launcher and I don't have a "cache" folder anywhere in my entropia folders.

Edit : I just made a support case and the quick response basically was "be patient" ;)

Last edited:
After some further investigations by our support team, it seems this issue mainly affects the new service centers. If you get this problem in one of the old service centers, please submit a support case with information on where it happened. Thanks in advance!

After some further investigations by our support team, it seems this issue mainly affects the new service centers. If you get this problem in one of the old service centers, please submit a support case with information on where it happened. Thanks in advance!
Indeed, I was at Nate Valley and then tp:ed somewhere (Boreas?) and had no problem buying ammo there.

• Omegaton Service Center has received a graphical update.
  • Deluxe Omegaton Service Center has received a graphical update.

Really nice to see the designs and textures from RDI used outside the lab. They look pretty good. Terminals look a bit too rugged imo for the context.
I think these models updates bring some performance increase? If so I hope malls & apartments next? but worth checking why the huge lag when entering Hypogeum Gateway so it doesn't carry over to next model changes.

Good job guys!

Back