Planet calypso release notes 2015.3

When will the reverse auction for the Troy plots start?

at 0.400 hours am your time. On impossible to login day due to other obligations.

What is required to get that armor and what stats does it have?

You need to kill 500 Warrior or Trooper bots...and they'll only upgrade the Nemesis harness. At least that's what the Imperial Guard told me just now. :mad:

For the new nemesis upgrade you need something like adjusted nanocube 0010 , in description it says u get it in pvp , mobs or i must pk ? Cant remember of robots beeing in pvp except in pvp4 some attackers

You need to kill 500 Warrior or Trooper bots...and they'll only upgrade the Nemesis harness. At least that's what the Imperial Guard told me just now. :mad:

That's not correct. Once you've done the 500 bots you can then upgrade any or all parts, by handing over the armour piece and 10 Generic Nano Thingybobs.

Some people seem to be getting confused because at some point the NPC displays a harness icon. That's just so that you can click on it and get the item stats.

The NPC also hints that he'll also be able to upgrade other items in the future but it's only the Nemesis right now.

That's not correct. Once you've done the 500 bots you can then upgrade any or all parts, by handing over the armour piece and 10 Generic Nano Thingybobs.

Some people seem to be getting confused because at some point the NPC displays a harness icon. That's just so that you can click on it and get the item stats.

That, and the fact that the NPC *says* he can only upgrade the harness at this time. But if what you said is correct, thank you. It gives me more motivation to kill 500 bots than if it were just an offer to upgrade one armor piece...then find out I need to kill 500 bots more for each additional piece!

Those generic nano adjusters gonna cost arm and a leg probably considering it hasn't been discovered yet. And drops off robots then u need 10 of them. Hunting robots you might get 1 every 3000-5000 robots lol(estimated guess)

Those generic nano adjusters gonna cost arm and a leg probably considering it hasn't been discovered yet...

it has been discovered yesterday by Dr Kiona Kusanagi!

Those generic nano adjusters gonna cost arm and a leg probably considering it hasn't been discovered yet. And drops off robots then u need 10 of them. Hunting robots you might get 1 every 3000-5000 robots lol(estimated guess)

You're probably right.

That looks great!

Too bad I don't have my set anymore. It was the first set I ever bought and it served me very well :)

PE nostalgia!

my all time setup was full corona+nemesis :)

When will the reverse auction for the Troy plots start?

I am confused.....
The land plots are there, Marcus Callender is the name on all the land plots that I saw.
So, does that mean they are all sold & unclaimed ?
Or they have not started the auction yet?:scratch2:

I am confused.....
The land plots are there, Marcus Callender is the name on all the land plots that I saw.
So, does that mean they are all sold & unclaimed ?
Or they have not started the auction yet?:scratch2:

A start date for the auction has not yet been announced.

Back