Planet Calypso Support Department, are they active still? Did they fire everyone?

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Not sure where to post this, but as Support has totally given up on me and hopes to just let my cases fade away, I will post here the whole thing, case ID and everything. Couldn't care less, just hope someone (perhaps a dev) see it and slap them to the fucking ground.

History for support case 246331:

2013-01-06 23:31 You wrote:

How about making the Sand King a looting mob, instead of NO LOOT when there is 50+ people shooting for an hour, fighting for the boss mob, all excited just to get NOT EVEN A GLOBAL for a 2xxx level mob

Is it a joke?

Holy fucking shit, shape up.....2013-01-11 20:57 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report and our most sincere apologies for this very late reply.

I have forwarded your compensation request for further investigation, and you will be contacted in this support case shortly.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this is causing you.

Kind regards,
Owen | Planet Calypso Support2013-06-01 15:33 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

This case has expired and has as such been closed automatically. If you still feel that your issue is not resolved we kindly ask you to create a new case and we will offer our assistance as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Alright, my case got closed without a reply. I won't let that go, I do not even care about the 15 fucking peds I'm asking for, the whole thing is just absurd... However, when I got this "automatically closed" case reply, I made a new one.

My Support Cases

History for support case 258382:

2013-06-02 15:11 You wrote:

History for support case 246331:

2013-01-06 23:31 You wrote:

How about making the Sand King a looting mob, instead of NO LOOT when there is 50+ people shooting for an hour, fighting for the boss mob, all excited just to get NOT EVEN A GLOBAL for a 2xxx level mob

Is it a joke?

Holy fucking shit, shape up.....
2013-01-11 20:57 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report and our most sincere apologies for this very late reply.

I have forwarded your compensation request for further investigation, and you will be contacted in this support case shortly.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this is causing you.

Kind regards,
Owen | Planet Calypso Support
2013-06-01 15:33 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

This case has expired and has as such been closed automatically. If you still feel that your issue is not resolved we kindly ask you to create a new case and we will offer our assistance as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support2013-06-05 14:23 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. Unfortunately I don't have any information about this issue at the current time to be able to provide you with a more satisfying reply and I can not offer an ETA for a solution at the moment, however please rest assured that we are currently investigating this issue.

Thank you for your patience and participation in Entropia Universe.

Kind Regards,
Owen | Planet Calypso Support2013-06-05 14:30 You wrote:

How about my compensation that was mentioned in the first reply I had? Since this no looter I have ben waiting close to 6 months for a reply. A Customer buying a pillow at Ikea and finds something wrong with it would NEVER return to The store if it took this long for a reply... It is not OK, looking at my deposit history and at this case, makes me start reconsidering my history of the game..2013-06-13 10:21 You wrote:

Hi, I'm still waiting and I'm afraid the support case has been forgotten once more.... can I expect an answer somewhere in between the upcoming 6 months, I feel like I have been patient enough right now...2013-06-14 18:26 You wrote:

Another day without an answer.. 6 months, counting towards 7.2013-06-16 11:43 You wrote:

I*m going to try once more, being afraid that this case has been forgotten just like the other one that was automatically closed after SIX MONTHS without a reply.. What's the status here?2013-06-16 14:43 You wrote:

I would like to update this support case with some new information. I was not there (for obvious reasons) but some others were and this is the same sort of problem that I had over 6 months ago, same topic as this support case.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Loot-again!&p=3124860&viewfull=1#post3124860

Take your time and read the official forum of Calypso. Go through this thread, at post #40 found at this link: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Loot-again!&p=3125142&viewfull=1#post3125142

Bosses with 1.45 million HP, avarage cost to kill with 3 damage per pec is 5 THOUSAND peds, 500USD. No looters on these mobs? Are you trying to tell the whole community to avoid events such as this?

I do not get it and I want to hear if is is MEANT to be no looters on these kind of mobs or if that was a misstake.

I do not want to see a apology copy-paste robotic answer that this has been forwarded to the responsible department...

I hope to hear from you really soon.

Chairman2013-06-18 12:40 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report, and our most sincerely apologies for this very late reply.

The developing team is still looking into this, we will get back to you in this case, as soon as we get an reply from the developing team.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards,
Owen | Planet Calypso Support2013-06-18 15:49 You wrote:

Ok...2013-07-16 20:41 You wrote:

It has almost been one month since this was posted, is there any news on this case? :)

Thank you for understanding..2013-09-18 08:50 You wrote:

Can't believe I still have not heard ANYTHING, Is this problem just going to "wash away" with time?

Helloooooooooo?

Support?

This is my last try at this.2013-09-18 08:52 You wrote:

Shouldn't take 9 months to give a reply and resolve a problem costing me 15 fucking peds, this shows how low support goes.2013-09-18 08:52 You wrote:

(Not blaming the person reading this, just the one who came up with how the support department should work)2013-09-18 09:00 You wrote:

I've been offline all summer, not spending a single ped, not depositing.. Wonder why?

Take a look above. I'm furious2013-10-05 14:39 You wrote:

If this support case gets much closer to hitting 1 year without being resolved I am not sure how to react... Feeling cheated I suppose is the first feeling that comes to mind...

Communication Mindark, the forums screams for it, don't forget that people making support cases wants to be listened and helped too!2013-11-25 01:59 You wrote:

Recieved a email that I have not been logged in for a while, actually my second the past 5 months... Sad to see that these emails keep coming when you can not even bother enough to handle a case that has been open for ALMOST A YEAR BY NOW.

HELLO, IS THE SUPPORT STILL ACTIVE?2013-12-05 20:56 You wrote:

Starting to think you are actually trying to make me cash out.

As mentioned again, these 15 stupid peds I am asking for is nothing. NOTHING. What pisses me off is that I am not having a reply. It's been close to 6 months since I last heard from support and I am sure this case will be closed on the day this case actually turns 6 months. Is this what I can expect from the support? No reply?

Note: I have not spent a single ped since their last reply. Their loss, not mine. :lolup::laugh::wtg::tongue2::yup::yay::yay:

Way to treat your customers Mindark.

Mod note: I am not sure where to put this. Wishlist? I wish that support would answer my support case?

Edit: I forgot to mention. When my case hit 6 months and closed, I contacted Planet Calypso on FACEBOOK. They would look into it, got a reply on the case shortly after that.. Just the same as before, we are working on it.

Are you really working on it? lol, how effectively can one work?

Support response:

We understand your concern about no-looters on the Sand King and we have addressed the problem. The no-looters will now drop nova fragments. :rolleyes:

i dont bother even more to make suportcases about that
me and my wife have been in 3 sk nolooters,made supportcases thne,no replys

also on those enormous shared loot bigbots..where me and my wife shot easily 500 ped orso in 1 mob..yes you read that right..and it was an nolooter

Suppose u get ur compensation with the Sand King. "Bought this pillow from your IKEA, didn't like it now i wanna return it".

The next guy will go with nolooter Dasp: "It's broken, i don't want it, gimme my money back".
Next in the line is a guy with 2 nolooter Longtooths in a row. Money back, double win.
nolooter Prot
Chomper
Esto
Daikiba
And the last guy brings back his Snable: "It's broken, take it. Gimme back my 2 pec and nobody gets hurt, NOW!!!"

Who told u it's IKEA btw? Shoot that guy.

subscribing, i will think about some solution and let you know.

they don't care

Although the reason you submitted a support case is something I also wonder...
To be honest I would not reply to a support case like this:

"Is it a joke? Holy fucking shit, shape up"

We all have submitted support cases, but when I submit one I try to be a bit more polite to the people who are going to answer me!
Maybe next time you try a support case with "good day" and "please" and Thank you"
And it will not take 6 months to get a reply.

You have all your reason to be angry.
But i don't think that use "fuck" in almost every message, will help the Calypso Support to be more friendly and helpful. Even more, since if I reminder right, the support team is in Mexico, which mean aren't pay well so I guess if you aren't friendly, they won't care.

All mobs in the game have the potential of being a No Loot mob, while I agree that large mobs such as the sand king should always have something other than a no loot, sometimes they just drop an item, especially when it comes to a mob that is part of the team loot pool. one avatar can receive an item be it armor or an esi or other misc loot. Part of the implementation of the RARE loot was because there was some instances where a team mob looted an item and people thought it contained no loot. Also the mobs now say this mob contained no loot. If you see that message than indeed it contained no loot, many people were confused that mobs had no loot that they received but indeed something was dropped. It has been a while since I have seen the SK not contain any loot and I believe that for that specific mob the issue was fixed.

While spending peds to hunt a mob and not getting a return is disheartening, it is also part of the game. Sometimes when you get a global or a hof do you think to yourself that hey that should have been more or less because the loot should be more balanced? Of course if loot was always balanced for every mob and they all looted the exact same thing than the game wouldn't have the appeal or the mystery or the desire to get that ATH.

On a personal note because I think it applies to your support case, is the person answering your support case reads many many cases and using profanities or threats will generally not give your support case the attention that it perhaps deserves. A well thought out response and letting them know exactly what it is you are requesting is definitely a move in the right direction. I do hope that your case gets resolved, and I would recommend writing a new case, let them know that you have been frustrated and that you would like the dev team to try and fix the no loot system on larger mobs for the future. Let them know if it is possible to receive compensation that would be great. Sometimes compensation is given when the game mechanics fail, many people do not realize that the compensation is now given in your ped flow center, please check this before submitting a new support case.

Sorry for your frustration.

Cheers,
Salty

Although the reason you submitted a support case is something I also wonder...
To be honest I would not reply to a support case like this:

"Is it a joke? Holy fucking shit, shape up"

We all have submitted support cases, but when I submit one I try to be a bit more polite to the people who are going to answer me!
Maybe next time you try a support case with "good day" and "please" and Thank you"
And it will not take 6 months to get a reply.

It doesn't matter how you send the support ticket, you always get the same copy/paste answer. Just shows that they either don't have a support department or they just don't care

update your case every single day and remind them you are waiting. better yet update your case 12 times a day maybe they will get the hint eventually

update your case every single day and remind them you are waiting. better yet update your case 12 times a day maybe they will get the hint eventually

yes ofc, let them waste more time on a *beeeep* instead of working on real support cases.....

tried not talking like a rude asshole to suport??

What type of a support department treats its customers like this:scratch2:

Not sure where to post this, but as Support has totally given up on me and hopes to just let my cases fade away, I will post here the whole thing, case ID and everything. Couldn't care less, just hope someone (perhaps a dev) see it and slap them to the fucking ground.

Usually I get a reply within 24 hours or so, unless there is a major VU coming on its way.

I got one ticket though that's 2 years old or so :laugh: I bump it once/every second month or so to keep it from expiring.

As for a non-loooting mob 11 months ago, I don't know what support can do *now*.

I'd suggest next time there is a rex wave event, go there, try to shoot a few shots at sand king, and if it's a new non looter then write a new support ticket.

Last edited:
Back