Player Vs Player area

Niovara

Provider
Society
CyprusMania
Niovara
In the Player Vs Player area where you kill the other players and you can loot them... how does it work? :girl:

1. Do you get the pecs and the items that they have at that moment on them? All of them or a %?
2. Do you get any extra items or pecs from the system like the loots you get from the mobs?
3. Is it like th mobs where if i kill someone noone can get the loot except from me?
:girl:

Niovara said:
In the Player Vs Player area where you kill the other players and you can loot them... how does it work? :girl:

1. Do you get the pecs and the items that they have at that moment on them? All of them or a %?
2. Do you get any extra items or pecs from the system like the loots you get from the mobs?
3. Is it like th mobs where if i kill someone noone can get the loot except from me?
:girl:

You can only PK and loot people in pvp3 south of Echidna

[A] You can only get the stackables in their inventory at the time you pk them.

[A] No

[A] If you pk them you get their stuff and if someone pks you right after.. they get all your stuff aswell that is stackable in your inventory.

Reactions: sob
if i am the " mob ", you pk me and loot me, you cannot loot the peds i have on Card, on " Credits " , but if i keep my peds just in my inventory yes you can loot them.

this is because i might keep my peds in my inventory in two ways : on the card ( not lootable ) ; or as stackable , like when you loot a mob and you can see the gold in your inventory near your card ( lootable) .

so if i go there with no stackable stuff and all my peds in my card and i get killed i will lose nothing? The same way, if i kill somone with no stackable items and no money i get no loot?
:confused:

In a conversation with a player that killed me in the PvP3 area I was told that you do get a loot aside from the stackables. He said it is usually around 5 PEDs. I have not tested this yet. I'm still a noob after all, so pretty much anybody I meet there is gonna be able to kill me before I have a chance of killing them. LOL

I am not sure about this, but I think it's possible to global looting a person in PvP3. MA simply donates a bit, even if the corpse contains nothing lootable. Happens rarely though.

dbelinfante said:
I am not sure about this, but I think it's possible to global looting a person in PvP3. MA simply donates a bit, even if the corpse contains nothing lootable. Happens rarely though.

I saw this happen once. "SoAndSo killed SoAndSo1 and claimed a loot worth 450 peds" Or something along those lines. Could be SoAndSo1 globaled on a mob there and then was pk'd before he could transfer the loot to his card.

I've been told that you get a bit extra, the bit extra coming from the 5PED anti-toxin shot the player needed to buy to enter PVP3. I've also told that peds/pecs not on your card still can't be looted, and I dont believe ammo can be looted.

All that being said I have no personal experience because the few times I've been to PVP3 I've never seen another soul. In fact I've never been PKed in any pvp zone other than at the rig. I was killed by someone in one of the pvp domes at CND while I was minding my own business mining. I don't really understand what the draw is of doing this other than to be a jackass since you can't loot me, and its not like the rig where you could be fighting for oil, but some people seem to enjoy it.

Haven't bothered reading all the answers here, but many people are answering wrong stuff.

1) You can only loot stackable materials from your victim (doesn't include ammo, or PED/PEC stacks)
2) You do get a small amount of money from your kill in your loot. Usually something around 3.5 PEDs, but it can go higher. You get this EVERY SINGLE TIME you kill somebody in PvP3 (meaning you can't get a no-looter).
3) When you kill somebody in PvP3, you loot him/her instantly once he dies. You don't need to run úp to him and loot him, like you do with mobs.

Back