Please help me getting running

hollywood

Hatchling
I have try to redownload and i still get a error and do not what else to do the error is this on the sign in and then it goes back to the beinging and i sign in again and it states that i have to wait 1 min. because my avatar is sign in but i can not see it
PLEASE help i do not know what else to do have vista on my computer too

Last edited:
Try setting options to lowest settings in the "Options" tab before loading EU.

Try these on desktop...
On desktop icon for Planet Calypso:
Right click on Planet Calypso icon and go to Properties>Compatibility>XP
Right click on Planet Calypso icon and run as admin

In Options Tab in the client loader for Planet Calypso:
Disable sounds, set to 256k for speed, set quality low (safe mode), run in full screen with desktop set to 1024x768.

You can finally try...
Going into the Entropia Universe folder in your hard drive (C: or D: most likely) and clicking on the Bin32 folder. This folder contains the file files which you can try clicking:
Clientloader.exe

Best of luck, if that doesn't help you need a new computer, ram, video card, drivers (usually display), microsoft c++ update, or a different internet connection. Try contacting support first though.

Try setting options to lowest settings in the "Options" tab before loading EU.

Try these on desktop...
On desktop icon for Planet Calypso:
Right click on Planet Calypso icon and go to Properties>Compatibility>XP
Right click on Planet Calypso icon and run as admin

In Options Tab in the client loader for Planet Calypso:
Disable sounds, set to 256k for speed, set quality low (safe mode), run in full screen with desktop set to 1024x768.

You can finally try...
Going into the Entropia Universe folder in your hard drive (C: or D: most likely) and clicking on the Bin32 folder. This folder contains the file files which you can try clicking:
Clientloader.exe

Best of luck, if that doesn't help you need a new computer, ram, video card, drivers (usually display), microsoft c++ update, or a different internet connection. Try contacting support first though.

yeah, and if it works, once you've logged just go to pvp, mercury is there to give you further advices ;)

Back