Plz Check out my song

Kind of heavy on the Bass at the begining. I feel this song would be a great CND song, it has that kind of tempo and techno style to it.

Not really my cup of tea, but +rep for the effort.

I think its really good :) gratz on making it!

Nice.

Kinda like the stuff I like to listen to when I am pushing my way through crowds on the underground here in London.

The title too, is apposite ;)

well i cant play it, but i will just go on the silverrain website coz i can see its downloading from there

if its ur song, why its on the silverrain webbie :confused:

Last edited:
I like it. I think it would make great background music in PE. Maybe MA will give you a few ped for it.

Aviril said:
well i cant play it, but i will just go on the silverrain website coz i can see its downloading from there

if its ur song, why its on the silverrain webbie :confused:

SNet offers hosting for work that we like :cool:

And really diablo, now I have had this track for a few days and it keeps getting more and more enjoyable :D

NOTE: for you people who might have problems playing this trick, here's a simple sollution: go to Google.com - Google: "VLC Media Player" - download VLC Media Player.
VLC is a great small freeware media player that plays mostly all formats, encoded with mostly all codecs, I have atleast never found anything that it couldn't play... :)

Neither quicktime nor winamp playing @_@

McCormick said:
Neither quicktime nor winamp playing @_@

*points to Diablo saying that ppl should use windows media player and where he himself says that VLC can do the trick* :p

Aaaaalllriiight. Good ol VLC saved the day again ;P

Quite nice music... but I miss a little more depth ;D

Which software was used ?

soz i don't know what software it was coz it was on my cuz's computer coz his a Dj but i'll let you know as soon as i do

DJ Diablo... cool man, like it :) How did you get the squirrel to make those noises? And for that matter, nice bass donkey you got there. I think for future reference it needs a little less coyote and a bit more chicken flange.

Back