Poll to find out who is afraid to go into space

Who is afraid to go into space due to log in bugs?

• I am afraid to go into space because of log in bugs!

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • I am okay with having to wait up to a week to log in because of space bugs.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I don't have any problems with space.

Votes: 63 78.8%

• Total voters

Talania

Stalker
Society
Mediaeval Wicca
Talania Tal Indigo
I am wondering how many are as afraid to go into space as I am. Not due to pirates but due to having to do support to be able to log in again.....Waiting days for a response at all......

1) I am afraid to go into space because of log in bugs!

2) I am okay with having to wait up to a week to log in because of space bugs.

3) I don't have any problems with space.

Do pirates belong to space bugs category?

Do pirates belong to space bugs category?

They bug me sometimes but not the same type of bug I am talking about. I am not afraid of pirates killing me at all since I don't carry loot.

voted
with::yup: np vote

updated: never had a problem from bug or sys failure so far (.../knocking wood)
so my vote has nothing to do with pirate stories

Last edited:
Please read poll before instantly voting you are not afraid to go into space. :silly2:

It is nothing to do with pirates.......

Going into space is boring, I logged in to play not stare for approx 30 minutes or longer if you get shot down.:coffee:

Going into space is boring, I logged in to play not stare for approx 30 minutes or longer if you get shot down.:coffee:

Every time I try to go to FOMA or Crystal Palace I crash entering from space into the Hangar. I can fly from planet to planet with no issues other then pirates sometimes when trying to leave a planet.

So I am afraid to go to FOMA or Crystal Palace since every time I have to do a support and wait several days....was a day short of a week the first time. So yeah I am afraid to go into space and try to enter any stations.......

Only one other person so far has issues with space?:scratch2: I even tried a different video card, re-install of EU and OS and still have this problem that I know others have since there were other threads about it.

Crash after entering Hangar from space then when you try to log in EU closes as it loads every time until support moves your avatar from Hangar.

Actually the first time I had this problem I had just logged out in the Hangar. Then I could not log back in a short while later. So it isn't just from entering from space......

I knew someone would be daft enough to choose that they are okay with waiting a week for support to move them.:dunce:

I don't have a problem with space, probably cos it's rare for me to be in space, lol.

i do not go to space because im afraid, i do not go because space is a poorly constructed flattened shoe box filled with trolls and bugs

As the login problem isn't peculiar to space or any specific location in space (I know people who had it planetside), I'm about as afraid to go to space as I'm afraid to go to any other location - not much at all, that is.

I use warp services, nothing to worry there:wise:

They bug me sometimes but not the same type of bug I am talking about. I am not afraid of pirates killing me at all since I don't carry loot.

Space is like meeting IRL animals: You have to have respect for it.

A fresh beginner "should" "be afraid" of going into space until having learnt how it works, because of risk of getting stuck (no PEDs at space station/running out of oil in middle of space/shot down without repair kit) and losing stackables (pirates).

For instance; that all motherships are safe isn't the entire truth; pirates can also have motherships and privateers (being used one way or Another).

I disconnected on a mothership and was unable to log back in for 5 days. No help whatsoever from support.

I was referring to being afraid of pirates, But not being to log on sure is something to worry about

About being stuck in space because of server bugs (typically floating around in space with the repeating countdown) is nothing you should have to be afraid of; it's just nothing that should happen.

The issue with not being able to login at all because a server is down/bugged; well MA can't help if a server is down; but there should be a workaround, for instance being able to be relocated to Another working server.

About being stuck in space because of server bugs (typically floating around in space with the repeating countdown) is nothing you should have to be afraid of; it's just nothing that should happen.

The issue with not being able to login at all because a server is down/bugged; well MA can't help if a server is down; but there should be a workaround, for instance being able to be relocated to Another working server.

The server isn't down. Most players are able to enter FOMA or Crystal Palace just fine. The problem is some players end up bugged when they enter the Hangar from space. It crashes EU instantly once the process of entering from space starts then when trying to log back in EU just closes as it loads. I have no problems with EU ever at any other time except this and sometimes running out of ram due to only having 32 bit OS and EU memory leaks.

When I am moved I and able to log in I am at a revive with no health. Once after a few days wait for support to move me and I log in I also saw the message my VTOL had been sent to storage....That means the VTOL was in-world the whole time until I logged in.

Back