Portugal meeting 2009 - Porto

lol @ Ogi! I just read thread and you've put me down as coming before I've even worked it out! lol

But your right! I am coming.

I've done the maths tonight and this is very doable! So I'm in! I hope it's as cheap as you say it is when i get there! I like Beer. :D Just make sure I get fed at regular intervals! :wise:

Do they have brown sauce in Portugal?

Jamhot

Opps quoted myself isntead of editing.....Oh well, *raises Beer!

Hi

You dont know what you are going to loose if you dont come,speacially breaking glasses.:yay::yay::yay:
Wooohoooo I loooove breaking glasses! Bring it on!

P.S. Harald I was thinking of getting a car too, but thats too much of a temptation when Beer'd up so I'm not bothering, I'll just bring a good pair of trainers and walk everywhere!

no, but peri-peri leaves a little tickle on the tastebuds.... YUM YUM

Stinky:yay:

lol @ Ogi! I just read thread and you've put me down as coming before I've even worked it out! lol

But your right! I am coming.

I've done the maths tonight and this is very doable! So I'm in! I hope it's as cheap as you say it is when i get there! I like Beer. :D Just make sure I get fed at regular intervals! :wise:

Jamhot

ohhh averyone is researching:) its "piri-piri" almost got it. but yeah it makes u cry!!!!:)

And we have another souces that we put on Porto famouse "francesinhas" that its brown too.lool

About the prices so you can relax a bit, just make a list of stuff and il price it.

And btw jamhot we have more beer than watter:)

in fact we have a factory near by:)

and its specialy good for minners.. u can get some nice towers

heres a pic from last year:

we here dont use glasses:)

harald was a sponge!! so dont ask him for directions.. he even sleep in same room of someone else theer were like 3! omg!

w00t for Nando's I didn't realise that was a portugese sauce, I have some in my cupboards! :yay:

Jamhot

I hope it's as cheap as you say it is when i get there! I like Beer. :D Just make sure I get fed at regular intervals! :wise:
Jamhot

Don't worry, it really is cheap. And let me add that food and beer won't be missing at any time ;)

Wooohoooo I loooove breaking glasses! Bring it on!

Last year it was a blast. But please bring all your strength because at this bar, anyone who doesn’t break his/her glass will have to pay for everyone else’s drink, right Harald? :D

This is a “Francesinha”, one of Oporto’s best dishes. We also tasted it last year, everyone enjoyed, Sodi managed to eat two and a half, but he couldn’t move for like 3h after that

Its sauce can be bought, why not take it home to show your friends and family

Other good food last year’s participants enjoyed:

Tripas:

Sea Food:

But for Harald, much more interesting then all this was his new favourite drink: Sangria

Stay tuned, help on accommodation and flights will be posted soon.

Cya :D

Mmmmm yummy , you do know the way to mans heart is through his tummy! ;)

I like you Jasmin! :D

Jamhot

OMG "francezinhas!" nhammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fuck my diet!!! gona brab one:) special with an fried eff on top and a ton of frenc fries and a gallon of sauce!!!

This is a “Francesinha”, one of Oporto’s best dishes. We also tasted it last year, everyone enjoyed, Sodi managed to eat two and a half, but he couldn’t move for like 3h after that

Yeah, but Sodi is a light-weight, and pretty crap in pvp too:D i reckon i could eat like 3 of those, and still manage a large bag of pork scratchings and a nice pork pie........

for the record, i decided to do NANDOS pIri pIri chicken wings tonight, but thought the 25 peds for the sauce too steep, so, if you mix your own......

3 spoons tomato ketchup
1/2 - 1 spoon tabasco ( i used habanero, my arse will be sore......)
1 spoon honey
3-6 spoons olive oil to loosen the mix, so it is enough to coat all your meat/fish/whatever you want to eat
then add salt, peeper, herbs, i used Rosemary, and also a special blend imported from the good people of schwartz deli in Montreal...... (thanks Ghana)...

mix in your meat etc, then cook in the oven, under the griil or on the BBQ

EAT!!!

Last edited:
i could be present last year couse meeting was on august when it's my vacations. this year i'll try be in. i recomend everyone to come. S Joao it's a big party and we r going to have a lot of fun:yay:

Yeah, but Sodi is a light-weight, and pretty crap in pvp too:D i reckon i could eat like 3 of those, and still manage a large bag of pork scratchings and a nice pork pie........

for the record, i decided to do NANDOS pIri pIri chicken wings tonight, but thought the 25 peds for the sauce too steep, so, if you mix your own......

3 spoons tomato ketchup
1/2 - 1 spoon tabasco ( i used habanero, my arse will be sore......)
1 spoon honey
3-6 spoons olive oil to loosen the mix, so it is enough to coat all your meat/fish/whatever you want to eat
then add salt, peeper, herbs, i used Rosemary, and also a special blend imported from the good people of schwartz deli in Montreal...... (thanks Ghana)...

mix in your meat etc, then cook in the oven, under the griil or on the BBQ

EAT!!!

damn u made me hungry!!!!!! so hungry!!!!!

bring that sauce also:)

Omg, I thought this was gone in cyberspace by now.

I'll see what happens, but getting to Porto from my part of the world isn't easy or cheap. Wont promise anything, but would love to meet Leandro again.

Oh Just for leandro hnn?? i i thought u loved me!

start reserving right now for cheaper deals, also try to come ina gang:)

i could be present last year couse meeting was on august when it's my vacations. this year i'll try be in. i recomend everyone to come. S Joao it's a big party and we r going to have a lot of fun:yay:

For sure it wil rocks, for the last one commer: multiply by 10 the fun we had!

:)

Nice meeting in our small country :)
I'd love to be in but its hard to ... but who knows what will future bring!

Cool !!! I might pay some junkies to go to that meeting and beat you up !!!

You know... Just for fun. :D

bring it on:)))) we love that

Good news for those who come from London!!

If you book now, you'll be able to get tickets for free, paying the taxes only :yay:

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/

Total cost for one Adult, come and go: 58.81GBP (all taxes included) :eek:

Didn't we say it is cheap? Now you believe us???

I know I've said this before, but for those who are doing this for the first time, the faster you book, the cheaper it is! So hurry :wtg:

I'll check other flights and will let you know

Last edited:
Oooo hope they have a similar deal flying from manchester.

Jamhot

surely do. just book in advance. go go go!

Just add some info..

There is no WoF on this weekend.

Huricane is cool:)
He knows why:)

weaher conditions are top notch in preview!!!

104 days to go!:)
it wil go fast i bet:)

Ill try to get a discharge to attend the meeting always wanted to go to our societies meetings :yay:

Just a bump.

bump for the best 2008 meeting:)
lest make 2009 follow the tradition:)

bummmmmmmmmp

Portugalbump

Hmm.. can't make any promesses as i may be in London at the time, or at a summer festival, chilling out and smoking cannabis.:D

maybe im considering to move it one week after.

just to announce thers plain tickets on ryan air form 4,99+taxes from marseile, paris, london, barcelona, milan, and alot others

check fast on theyre www.

average come and go with taxes is like 70 euros!

correction just seen one at 0.49 gbp from london

heads up for the zero cost trips

still bumping:)

Back