Portugal meeting 2009 - Porto

Maybe you can sign me in, im working out to be there with a couple of old school entropian's! :yay:

If anyone is interested in doing some camping before or after the meeting, I think i have some free space in the backyard of my folk's house :). It's at only 14 kms from the beach, and they have plenty of bikes to borrow. Half of the way is done on a bicycle trail through forests, swamps and lakes. It's a nice place to chill out from EU, and at +- 100 km from Porto.
735354.jpg

1701712.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Mira.jpg

1121765_p5_21.jpg

Last edited:
Bump it up and add me to the list for going :) weeeeeee

Kaza out

Wee gladly:)) prepare for uber fun:)

a little bird told me that Slapnuts and Sim also comming:)0

and bloooooddddroseee:)

il be updating in weekend

hmmm

Let me suggest that we add lighbulbstealing in the park on the program sunday afternoon.. what about 4 pm? ;) (that means 5 pm for portuguese people)

Lightbulb stealing? :eek: Ehm. On broad day light? In a park? Do we have a "get out of jail" card? :laugh:

-

An old traditional portuguese activity :)

LOL:)) true

and freyr, rainha, Kazanori, Sims, Slapnuts, Zunami, joining in!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee

hmmm they all seem to be from same soc.,,, hmmm its a mutiny!!!

:)

I am REALLY disapointed that you didn't write the lightbulbstealing into the program :/

Zumi isn't in NotA :)

Put in the list Rumble & Sabino !
Woohoo! Sabino!
It'll be nice to see him again. First time in RL though.

Bloodrose, a portuguese tradition? Anyone want to share info about that?

-

I think Ogi can tell you about that.. he is portuguese and all ;)

i dont know nothing i sware!!!!!!!!
wee sabino!!!!

ok guys its less them a month to go..

lest make all the efords to beat the best PE meeting that hapened til today....

that was last years Portugal meeting)

And lightbulbstealin is on the program..

anyway book early as possible teh hotel and flights

flights are cheaper than a taxi from uk and ftance and some others

list updated:)=

LIGHTBULBSTEALING added:))))

I donno what Rose is telling you Ogi, but I bet its bad ;)
Slapnuts I don't think is coming, considering she somehow added me to the list just talking to her once, im not sure about the other NotA's :)

Anyway, don't wanna scare you guys, but this NotA is actaully might just come. Im still looking flights, hotel, costs.. ect.. Also this is not my vacation, so ahve to check with my boss for 2 days off. :yay:

And also, is that the correct attending list? :p
Going long way so whould be nice to know.

-

You mean MOOTZ, and not Slapnuts, Kydde?

more clearly updated now..

and NAOMI is very tempted to come...

I`ll have to check the timeing of my trip to Greece ...... Put me on a maybe list for now

wiil do.. hurry to catch cheapest plain tikets:) or do like Naomi come by car:)

As usual I'm available to help with any hotel/flight booking questions, so please do ask me if you need help on these matters.

Also, Naifas that camping place seems cool to me. Where is it? My holidays are around meeting time and me and Ogi not leaving Portugal this year, so... maybe would be a good idea.

Zee my dear, I'm soooooo glad you coming to see me again :D But this time, do bring Chocapis, or we'll have troubles muahahaha

Sabino will be a pleasure to meet you.

And Bloodrose honey, I don't know where you got that lightbulbstealin idea from... :laugh:

By Naomi sugestion if theers eboug interest i might organize a Port Wine tastings.. what ya say?=

20 days to go!

We had 34 degrees here thisweend just to let evbryone know that should be prepared to be hot!:)

lest all help nanosapiens to finf a baysitter! so he can comne:)

I'm a great babysitter, but I would miss the fun if I offer for the job :rolleyes:

So... wish nanosapiens all best luck finding one so he can come.

-

Really, Jasmin? ;P

hmmm. Port wine.. can I still have whisky?

YEAH! lets mix it all toghether!!!

14 days to go!!! woowwooooooooo

almost!!!!!

THE END IS NEARR!!!

bTW guys i need confirmation of who wil be arriving in the first day an at what times.. semd me pms plz

Weeeeeeeeeee not long now, i've pm'd you but just so others know i'll be arriving thursday morning thats the 18th so if anyone else is arriving on thursday during the day be good to meet up :)

ps. BTW i'll be staying for a full week thursday to thursday anyone else staying for the extra festivities?

Back