Post your rookie orefinder highest finds and depths - have fun :)

Agis

Alpha
Society
Entropy
Agis Agis McKracken
Well for record a 6pec rookie ore finder and 25 mini bombs = 2.56ped
" " 5pec rookie enmatter finder and 25 mini probes = 2.55ped

Whats your highest find and ore = also depth check

Record So Far

XIV - Oil - Buffer Anuit Flux
XIII - Oil - 32m by Durtak
IX Ganganite - 298m (CND dome 3)
X Lyst - 36m (CND Dome 5) :)
XI Narc CND find by Durtak

Depth Record
500m by Durtak
387meters Duru (CND dome 13)
356meters Kanerium find by Miss Scarlet ..

Valuable Finds
Angel Scales (found by summer)
Kanerium (found by Miss Scarlet)

post your finds and depths - have fun skilling - great way to skill mining without forking out huge amount of ped
100 mini bombs - 4 finders - total cost outlay 10.24ped (compared to 100ped - without ore finder cost)

Last edited:
at long last, mining doesn't cost so much per click. This is something that's needed to happen for a loooong time. Hunters have opalos, crafters have filters... now miners have this! ;)

Im testing something new out - ill share soon - ie : I think rookie finders are the key we have been waiting for

Stay Tuned :)

Hmm, I was wondering, where can I get these "5pec rookie enmatter finder and 25 mini probes"? Any specific location? :rolleyes:

Achievement: My first level ONE

hehe...!!:D

Trade Terminal :p

OK, thank you very much, Rvalldrgg :)

I'm going to grab some mini probes and start to find those minimal size claims, muahaha lol

Best I've had with the rookie orefinder has been a VIII Iron, but if I get something bigger I'll be posting! :D

can they be amped?

how many bombs/probes can I drop before the finders and drill break?

how many bombs/probes can I drop before the finders and drill break?

25 uses for the finders but don't quote me on that, not 100% sure.

25 of each - confirmed - but the finders only 6 and 5 pec each so make sure you buy 8 of them at a time

25 of each - confirmed - but the finders only 6 and 5 pec each so make sure you buy 8 of them at a time

So, the decay of the finder would be 1.6 pec per rookie bomb/probe dropped?

at long last, mining doesn't cost so much per click. This is something that's needed to happen for a loooong time. Hunters have opalos, crafters have filters... now miners have this! ;)

absolutely right

Claims seems to be 1/10 vs normal bombs/probes (at least at cnd).
So if we can hit with unamped normal bombs 70k ath at cnd - with rookie this will be 7k tower. For planetside max must be 700-800 ped hof. But time will show us.
Wonder what will happen with resourses MU when most of miners start to drop with rookie ?

trying enmat rookie finder atm - and I will whole day today - i will post my best claim then
gl all

:yay:

ahaaha, for sure will try this :laugh:

found XI narca (26.7 ped) at cnd :yay:

Globals on the rookie gear planet side are going to be pretty rare. The normal to rare claim sizes go up to about 300x drop cost. So for the rookie gear thats 30 ped, not a global.

You are going to have to get one of the ultra rare large multipliers to get a global with the rookie gear. 1000x-10000x or so which will be in the 100-1000 ped range.

On CND however, with its 4x multiplier that 30 ped claim is a 120 ped. So you will see globals not that rarely. Mining CND with rookie is 80% of the claim size as regular unamped enmatter planetside. So the global rate will be similar to unamped enmatter mining planet side on CND with the rookie gear. Of course i mean similiar rate vs number of claims. Since find rate is 1/4th on CND because of the multpier....you will have to drop more 4x more bombs to get a similiar rate. And even then since its 80% as much you cut off a lot of small globals....so its probably more like 1/8th the global rate/probe compared to planet side unamped enmatter :p

On CND however, with its 4x multiplier that 30 ped claim is a 120 ped. So you will see globals not that rarely. Mining CND with rookie is 80% of the claim size as regular unamped enmatter planetside. So the global rate will be similar to unamped enmatter mining planet side on CND with the rookie gear. Of course i mean similiar rate vs number of claims. Since find rate is 1/4th on CND because of the multpier....you will have to drop more 4x more bombs to get a similiar rate. And even then since its 80% as much you cut off a lot of small globals....so its probably more like 1/8th the global rate/probe compared to planet side unamped enmatter :p

Now that is my favourite explanation of the year :dunce: :banghead: :coffee: :D

Hi.

You are asking for maximum only, but i want say i was doing mining quest for find 20 lysterium and 20 oil and find two claims with size I. Using rookie finder. Never find size I using tt finder before.

Greetings.

VI Belkar 48 meter while looking for Lyst for the mission around PA

So the Sizable Narc (XI) found by Durtak on CND is still the record find on rookie gear
And Record Depth of 356meters Kanerium find by Miss Scarlet ..

keep em coming - we need the first XII or higher - it can be done so mine those 10pec bombs or probes.

Keep Skilling away ..cheers:)

IV Duru - 387m (new depth record)

XIII 54 ped ganganite with the rookie finder on cnd :eyecrazy:
I will forever be pissed about getting this global! Thank you MA! :scratch2:

Back