Prancer

Status
1. pure spawn of small ones 1 minor jump north of fort argus.

2. mixed spawn of large ones (with snarg, but snarg are fairly easy to avoid) on the island about 54100 58874, SW of fort victoria

Last edited:
Do you consider these grinding spots?!? :)

I don't, but these are the only spots I think that exist :(

I wouldn't say they're ideal, but they're what's available.

Last edited:
I find the best spot for prancers is directly north of the old Swamp Camp lake, mixed with corns.
Just head SSW from Billy's Spaceship Afterworld, cross the river, head over the mountain and they are there.

I didn't found a clean Prancer spawn anywhere.

decent spawn and high maturity can be found at swamp outside Camp Poseidon (Archipelago - at west coast of Fort Victoria's island - direct opposite), but mixed with Traeskeron's and Snarg's and very few but high level Atrax and Armax Bull's.
sorry, but no TP there you must fly over :tprun:

Last edited:
There is a clean spawn of Prancers North-West of Zephyrus... or well they are mixed with fugabarbas :). The density isent very impressive at all but its the only clean spawn of them i've managed to find.

PS. Location is marked on Entropedia if you want more exact coordinates.

Hope that helps,
best regards
Zweshi

killed a few while doing armax mission west of billy's looted a skin and immediately wanted to make the texture... so went looking for stalker spawns and found one on enyo island but its not really huntable with all the other mobs there.

really a shame would love to do the iron on the stalkers and collect some skins while skilling with my current weapon.

For me that I'm using auto-aim constantly, it's one of the most annoying/bugged creatures in game (together with Mourner's).
Anyway, a good spawn (together with Traeskerons and Snargs) you can be found in the swamp outside Camp Poseidon (west coast of the island, nearest TP it's Odysseus Landing at archipelago).
With a little caution just outside of the gates of the Camp because there are 2-3 high lvl Atrax's that spawn occasionaly. But can be avoided easily.

PS. Prancer skin was (before VU 15) very rare loot ;/

Status
Back