Question: Price check for Superior Thorifoid Berserker´s Helm (F)

thoeri

Dominant
Society
Kaos
Obi Kent Salvador
I am intresting to know what people are ready to pay for this Helm (F)

Obi

to let my mind run with the ups and downs I ended up allover the pace. tons of things I could start to list but no point. if it was mine I would take the first offer over 4.5ish k provided I would not be looking to build a set. a big thing will be how many parts drop and if any jackass holds a part ransom. the regen thing is kinda funny, I would think anybody using this would not give a rats ass about it. if selling it to a person with or tends to have a imp/mod faper you could proly get upwards of 8k a part. a full set provided the 5% stacks would add up nice and fast. whats the full TT though the eco is unknown to us with out it I'm not at a ah atm. if the eco is shit the parts value drops fast and is useless for pvp in any case.

just so many things to consider, start with 8k and see what happens?

little edit

if you offered me a full set of that or angel for the price of angel I would take that buff set. if offered that or shadow for the price of shadow I would take the shadow.

Last edited:
to let my mind run with the ups and downs I ended up allover the pace. tons of things I could start to list but no point. if it was mine I would take the first offer over 4.5ish k provided I would not be looking to build a set. a big thing will be how many parts drop and if any jackass holds a part ransom. the regen thing is kinda funny, I would think anybody using this would not give a rats ass about it. if selling it to a person with or tends to have a imp/mod faper you could proly get upwards of 8k a part. a full set provided the 5% stacks would add up nice and fast. whats the full TT though the eco is unknown to us with out it I'm not at a ah atm. if the eco is shit the parts value drops fast and is useless for pvp in any case.

just so many things to consider, start with 8k and see what happens?

little edit

if you offered me a full set of that or angel for the price of angel I would take that buff set. if offered that or shadow for the price of shadow I would take the shadow.

There's not going to be a full set. There is no way MA would allow 35% faster reload speeds. Besides.. read the item description it says something along the lines of anybody wearing the helet becomes crazy or something and says nothing of the other supposed "parts". Also, look at the mobs that it drops from; their only armor part is the helment ;)

~Danimal

Considering what this can do for someones long term damage output I would not take anything less than 10K. Any self-respecting Mod Merc/Mod Fap owner would snap this up...

so,how do these special effects take place..that 5 % faster reload really means my weapon has an 5% faster reload ?
and that 100% regenerationdecr
ease ?

nvm: i read the asnwers to my question in your discoverythead :)

Enhancement

The 5% will stack with damage enhancers, scope and amp. No tiering cost, unlimited and opportunity to stack with additional armour pieces.

- I think this is the new uber must have item.....20k.

5% attack speed and plus the chance to take full damage when the mob hit you in the head :ahh:. However, this helmet is perfect for many ubers who often hunt naked with mod fap. But 20k for that helmet? I don't think so, my expected price is under 10k.

Thank you all for your PM. I have put the Helm (F) on the games auction for 7 days no buyout with a startbid of tt+5000 ped

Obi

Considering what this can do for someones long term damage output I would not take anything less than 10K. Any self-respecting Mod Merc/Mod Fap owner would snap this up...

Too me it just says everything is about to be enhanced in one form or other.

One day we might even get ways to enhance armour plating, and who knows it's possible MA might even introduce amp enhancement (smiles).

Point is it's a taster of what is to come with new AI for armour. If you spent money programming such an idea, would you limit it to a few select pieces? I don't think so.

Good in many ways of course, although this new direction is sure to have a serious impact on so called uber old school amour, unless there will be ways to modify that too. Pandora's box has certainly been opened.

I'll watch auction with interest, and wish the seller well.

Rick

Too me it just says everything is about to be enhanced in one form or other.

One day we might even get ways to enhance armour plating, and who knows it's possible MA might even introduce amp enhancement (smiles).

Point is it's a taster of what is to come with new AI for armour. If you spent money programming such an idea, would you limit it to a few select pieces? I don't think so.

Good in many ways of course, although this new direction is sure to have a serious impact on so called uber old school amour, unless there will be ways to modify that too. Pandora's box has certainly been opened.

I'll watch auction with interest, and wish the seller well.

Rick

Thank you Rick ! hopeful I did put the right start bid

Obi

It sold for 5590 ped :D so the mu. is right now tt+5500 ped :yay:

Thank you all :)

Obi

Back