Price Check Price Check - Silver Crown of Sahar - Monria

loren

Stalker
Loren
Hey guys,

First of all congratulations to Synial on the grind (alone) then to go on and discover the 'Silver Crown of Sahar'!

Have hunted a bit for this 'crown' but not a crafter, so now wondering what crafters are willing to pay for 15% skill gain?

(pics belong to - www.virtualsense.eu

Thanks
Loren

I'd say at least 20k PED

Hard item to price since most hardcore crafters sadly just use EP4, but i agree with hijacker right nowe 20k+. I hope this makes someone start crafting usable items. If it was me who found it and if it was me seloling...if i didnt needed ped right away then i would wait after UE5.
Free bump
(writen just before coffie so if i spelled things wrong or if you need to tell me im wrong...i really dont care. Huggz!)

As primarily a crafter, I can tell you that I, for one, would not pay 20k for it. If I have 20k to spare and I can choose between buying another shop for 20k or buying this crown that gives me 15% skill gain boost, I choose to buy another shop to sell more items, it's really that simple.

If the Crown gave me 30%, then yeah, it would be a tough one...

So I dunno what some others might be willing to pay but for me, I don't think I'd be willing to go much higher than say ~8k.

Where do I start the q?

Where do I start the q?
Starts on DSEC 9. You need to complete the beginner mission from the NPC to upgrade your laptop to level 4 before you can begin.

Hey guys,

First of all congratulations to Synial on the grind (alone) then to go on and discover the 'Silver Crown of Sahar'!

Have hunted a bit for this 'crown' but not a crafter, so now wondering what crafters are willing to pay for 15% skill gain?

(pics belong to - www.virtualsense.eu

Thanks
Loren
First of all. Congratulations on find!

Best bet is to inquire with Monria forum or DME to determine that 'Price Check".

Well done! :wtg:

Back