Price of Ek-2600 Droping?

Noo cant be, resellers are controlling all the prices in EU. (or so I was told many times :laugh: )

I actually saw a global on one of these being crafted (by Vixen I think) so I guess there is gold is in them there hills ;)

damn i payed +880 i think :(

I'm sure the auction police will be over joyed..... :rolleyes:

they are also going down cus noone is paying +1k for them

i want to buy ek-2600 at tt+100 again. and witte, when gold was not present, resellers were controlling the price. or u have a short memory and don't remember saying on irc that was nice to resell ek-2600's?

Kerham said:
i want to buy ek-2600 at tt+100 again. and witte, when gold was not present, resellers were controlling the price. or u have a short memory and don't remember saying on irc that was nice to resell ek-2600's?

Supply and demand was controlling. If resellers were realy in control, we would see the price still rising. Now that there is more supply all in a sudden, the price drops. Well what a control you have then as reseller :laugh:.

The sky is falling

Prices on many things are dropping.. 6a plates for example

And 5B are dropping :) I might finally buy some at +450

i hope the 2600 price drops more then i mite buy one, may have to get a fap 80 or 110 instead

nvcK said:
how does a reseller control crafted good huh?

when crafting resources don't drop, as example.

MadMikeHoare said:
And 5B are dropping :) I might finally buy some at +450
Keep an eye on the market man... prices are fluxing on these. There were a decent number of them on the auction about a week back.. and at good prices. I went back the next day and ALL... no exaggeration.. ALL 5b's were gone from the auction. (at the time buyouts were around +420-480... kicking myself i didnt snag the +420 set).

Hope you get a better deal than I did :) but man.. I LOVE these plates.

There is more supply in the month of October than any of the other months listed in recent history.

Basic supply & demand indeed.

quincey said:
Prices on many things are dropping.. 6a plates for example
actually the prices on them are going up again.. pe auc said they are + 50 when i almost got them but now they are more than + 60...
i paid +880 for the ek 2600 so i would like its price to go up lol :)

GoLDs said:
actually the prices on them are going up again.. pe auc said they are + 50 when i almost got them but now they are more than + 60...
i paid +880 for the ek 2600 so i would like its price to go up lol :)

Eh what are u talking about??? They are 796 PED an PEauction right now. So no big change I'd say.

Two things I want to mention here....first is as I have said in many other threads RESELLERs are not the problem MANIPULATORS are the problem. We should be trying to use the right term as intermixing them gives ethical resellers a bad rap.

Secondly, am I the only one who sees that MA is rebalancing the economy like we have been asking for months? Come on more Angel/Shadow/Suprem/Vain drops in a week now than in the last three months combined. I have said many times that eventually MA would readjust the economy but would do it slowly so the economy did not crash. This now seems to be happening. Hell they admitted that more rare items are going to be dropping in some blurb on their site (I'll be damned if I can remember where though).

The last thing is that this always seems to happen. People going back to school x-mas coming etc. always seems to throw prices down. When the signups go into full swing again prices will most likely rise.

Last edited:
muttley said:
i hope the 2600 price drops more then i mite buy one, may have to get a fap 80 or 110 instead

mmmm a 110 is WAAAAAAY more then a ek2600 m8

gold has started coming up in the past 2 months or so.
where it pretty much didnt before that for a long time
yes the price might come down on them a bit, but it like all other good items will likely level out only slightly lower.
there is always a rif in a price once the supplies are reintroduced.
the thing with the 6a's *also note 3b prices*
those prices were inflated due to the robot event
prices are currently in the transition phase right now anyways.
prices drop for summertime and raise for autumn. right now it is in the transition of people quitting/pausing and wanting a quick cashout.
I have seen several who just wanted easy sales.
then there are some who are emptying storage in hopes of sales at an inflated price.
this is also a reason for people not buying at these inflated prices....there are those still selling low for an easy deal.
so the others are lowering prices.
and eventually there are those who decide to hang onto their items until prices come back up.

my thoughts/observations

Back