Prices on the new stones

Scarecrow

Hatchling
Society
.: United Talents :.
I find theese new stones ( brukite, nissit, rutol ) every day when i am out on my mining runs. I now that they are useful to do textures of and that som peole buys it. But i have never seen enywhere what the value of the stones is. If anybody knows the value or knows a place there i can check prices out i will be grateful.

sold 35 brukite and 40 nissit to a guy in twin for 4.5 ped , dunno if im ripped off but :)

LOL... bad news Ermik, you were totally ripped off :)

If you pull up the Market value for the stones, it shows as 99999999%, but if you mouse over it you will get an actual percentage.

If you take the left 2 digits, it's that many pec per stone. yes, that's right... per stone.

I believe Nissit is currently trading around 15.8 pec/stone; brukite is 17.8 pec/stone. Kaldon is around 15/stone, and I have no idea about sopur or rutol.

Finding these is one of the few things that keeps me solvent :yay:

LOL... bad news Ermik, you were totally ripped off :)

If you pull up the Market value for the stones, it shows as 99999999%, but if you mouse over it you will get an actual percentage.

If you take the left 2 digits, it's that many pec per stone. yes, that's right... per stone.

I believe Nissit is currently trading around 15.8 pec/stone; brukite is 17.8 pec/stone. Kaldon is around 15/stone, and I have no idea about sopur or rutol.

Finding these is one of the few things that keeps me solvent :yay:

Sorry to disappoint you, but the market value depends on TT value, and not on the ammount of stones. And the TT value is 1/1000th of a pec.

actually i dont care if i where ripped off , i found the stones on the ground for free , so 4.5 ped is better than no peds :D

// ermik

Sorry to disappoint you, but the market value depends on TT value, and not on the ammount of stones. And the TT value is 1/1000th of a pec.

Um... I have no idea why this would disappoint me, or what you even think I said. Let's try this again... :rolleyes:

I was telling him how to read the market value of the stones as it is listed in the Auction house. That percentage is indeed based on the tt value, but the price of these items in the AH is in the 13-19 pec/stone range.

I sold some Sopur recently in PA for 10 pec/stone.. nice thing was I found a HUGE pile of 238 stone (=23.8 ped find on the ground).

you find stones everyday? I cant find a lousy one stone and i do two runs aday:(
Guess i need some glasses to see better with:eek:

befor weeks, i found by a ambuly feets a large amount of stones, forgot which one it was. i sold for near 30 peds:)

Back