Question: Print Screen under Windows 7....

florin

Old Alpha
Society
Tax Collectors
Maxel Maxx Gogu
Well bout few days ago i instaled windows 7 RC and im preety happy with it ...lag reduced dramaticaly (vegetation and other videolag) i even can pk in west side of pvp4 now :)
But as ive goten few globals yesterday and i, as usualy, tryed to screen them in old fashion style...print screen sys + ms paint, but when trying to paste in paint noticed that it doesnt work anymore.
It does work on desktop explorer and other aplications but it only doesnt work ingame.
Anyone else using win7 and have same problem?

Did you try Fraps ?

bit OT : how is EU doing under Win 7 in other things than lagreduction compared to Vista (or XP)

bit OT : how is EU doing under Win 7 in other things than lagreduction compared to Vista (or XP)

better than anything :)

Yep, it runs faar more smother than any os i tested till now both 32 and 64 bits.
About fraps...nah...why using an autoscreen software when i can do it old school style ..ofc now i cant anymore it seems :D

You run eu with admin rights?

Posted via Mobile Device

Disable desktop composition.

And if you like grab a copy of the EntropiaTracker client (so you can skip paint).

Tussi

sollution

hey

you have to run fraps as administrator, then everything works :)

best regards
Naomi

Nice.
Was gonna get me a 7th today too , XP got screwed so its a good oppertunity to test something new :) Glad to hear it runs nicely.

Back