[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

One man's death is another (fe)male's bread ? :D :laugh:

psychnosiz said:
One man's death is another (fe)male's bread ? :D :laugh:

lol very true :sniper: :vampire: :king:

i hope i nerer see you there well not yet lol

gratz tho :D :D

wow, me too - i would use my tp chip after finding about 20 PED though, no point lingering in pvp3 with that much...
Gratz ;)

gratz Nokia!!! :cheer:

Nea said:
gratz Nokia!!! :cheer:

Better then gratz motorola anyway :D

Gratz Nakia :girl:

Grats,

I really feel bad for the other guy though - to loose all that ore and cash.

Still - you hang in PvP3 - you gotta know what can come down.

Just one question - what do you loose if you get killed in PvP3? I thought your cash was safe but I see peds in your loot window. Are they only safe if you put it on your PED card? Other than that it is only stackables that can be looted right?
(I guess thats three questions - oops)

Grounder

Nakia, you are so badass when you put on that Eon! :D
We should do a 1-on-1 fight soon :rolleyes:

Grounder said:
Grats,

Just one question - what do you loose if you get killed in PvP3? I thought your cash was safe but I see peds in your loot window. Are they only safe if you put it on your PED card? Other than that it is only stackables that can be looted right?

Grounder

u can't loot armor part or mod fap :p , only stackables item excepted ammo (peds not in the peds cards, en matter, ores, hides, other animal parts, paints, ETC..)

manuel said:
u can't loot armor part or mod fap :p , only stackables item excepted ammo (peds not in the peds cards, en matter, ores, hides, other animal parts, paints, ETC..)

Peds CANNOT be looted!
Wheter they are off or on the card!

manuel said:

PED THAT IS LOOTED IN PVP 3 IS NOT FROM PLAYER BUT FROM PVP 3 LOOT POOL!

(THE PROTECTION STUFF YOU BUY FOR RADIATION PEDS)

Pretender said:
PED THAT IS LOOTED IN PVP 3 IS NOT FROM PLAYER BUT FROM PVP 3 LOOT POOL!

(THE PROTECTION STUFF YOU BUY FOR RADIATION PEDS)

Didn't know that :rolleyes: but do you get loot even if you loot a noob :confused:

You always get loot.

Grounder said:
Grats,

(I guess thats three questions - oops)

Grounder

question already got answered I guess,
Hides, wool, ores, enmatters.

You cannot loot peds / weapons / bombs / Probes / armor ect :)

BruuD said:
Nakia, you are so badass when you put on that Eon! :D
We should do a 1-on-1 fight soon :rolleyes:

Sure we can do that, you m ean no armor ? :D
Believe I already killed you in my shiny blue armor

Mants said:

gratz tho :D :D

Hehe, well I don't often go there

hahah gratz - eon + imp2870 hahah the poor guy didnt stand a chance....

question tho - how did you get so close to him? was he drilling a claim and then didnt knotice the green dot approaching till it was too late?

why didnt you use a long range on him?

pvp3 kills are very rare - but very interesting to see :)

Zib Black Onyx said:
hahah gratz - eon + imp2870 hahah the poor guy didnt stand a chance....

question tho - how did you get so close to him? was he drilling a claim and then didnt knotice the green dot approaching till it was too late?

why didnt you use a long range on him?

pvp3 kills are very rare - but very interesting to see :)

No he didn't mine a claim, he ran twords me with a riffle / marber, when he saw I was in EON I am pretty sure he regretted running twords me.

and he tried to run by me, so he came close on his own, I did run twords him as well thou.

I was in there to mine so didn't bring any ranged guns :D

But the Imp worked out okay in this case :girl:

ran into you one day their, saw you comming and decided not even to try running, suppose the 28 dung you looted wasnt worth the post,

gratz

Grounder said:
Grounder

The cash was not his, it comes from the PVP3 lootpool.

Nakia said:
No he didn't mine a claim, he ran twords me with a riffle / marber, when he saw I was in EON I am pretty sure he regretted running twords me.

and he tried to run by me, so he came close on his own, I did run twords him as well thou.

I was in there to mine so didn't bring any ranged guns :D

But the Imp worked out okay in this case :girl:

roffle bad move - i guess he was hoping you were some noob and he was gonna pk YOU

its like running over a hill to get a mob and finding some uber mob on the other side :/

Zib Black Onyx said:
roffle bad move - i guess he was hoping you were some noob and he was gonna pk YOU

its like running over a hill to get a mob and finding some uber mob on the other side :/

or like, when west of troy killing a drone, hearing a hiss, and "you have been killed by the angry araneatrox stalker" hihi that sucks too

BruuD said:
You always get loot.

Hmm guess it was a bug I experienced when I didnt get a loot killing one in pvp3. was a little dissapointing I must say.

Klod said:
Hmm guess it was a bug I experienced when I didnt get a loot killing one in pvp3. was a little dissapointing I must say.

I think Bruud meant you can loot anyone. Not that they actually always contain loot. That's the way I interpreted it anyway :) The other guy asked "So even if a noob was running through".

Anyway, Gratz Nakia! :D

Surprice!! lol

Normally never go there, just went to mine a bit. Think it's my first pvp3 global, but did kill a few people there before.

I also got killed and globaled on once hehe, it's all part of the pvp3 experience :tongue2:

thanks all for the gratz :D

i always knew Nakia is Evil..... :vampire:

Hi Nakia. Nice one héhé gratz. ;)

not sure if i want to gratz, this accomplishment is so-and-so in my books. depends

but i see you shoot fast and hard enough to deserve being noted for that. DM is a harsh career for those who get into it. RPG DM accomplishments are earned in different way than crude FPS wins. you have worked to get there where you are, that is work worth mentioning anyway.

ok.. i gratz :evilking:

Back