PvP4

xillonz

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
Salix Sol Maximus
Hi,

I'm just wondering what PVP4 is like at the moment, after the latest fixes to vehicle abuse.

Is it busy? Also why do people go into PVP4 these days? Blood moss is way down on markup. What incentive to go in is there?

Thanks.

I've only been in a couple of times to hunt Mulaak in a team. That mob drops alot of good markup items, so there is still a point to entering pvp4. From just one hunt I got numerous items with 1000-5500% markup and ofc narc and outputs.

Reactions: Mac
Hi,

I'm just wondering what PVP4 is like at the moment, after the latest fixes to vehicle abuse.

Is it busy? Also why do people go into PVP4 these days? Blood moss is way down on markup. What incentive to go in is there?

Thanks.

Seems to still be a crash bug involving tanks/pitbulls now though, valkyrie is fixed.

Cant really narrow down what is causing this crash, but it happened today at LG a numerous times, to a numerous people.

Sorry for off-topic.

Hmm, as long as there's crashing bugs i guess it's not smart to go in there.

Also my last 2 mining runs in pvp4 i did not find a single claim, so that doesn't quite stimulate activity :D

Yap I had a Sudden Disconnect the other day.... and got looted... around 100ped....
Then the Pkers *i will leave nameless atm* Decided to repair my pitbull and Decay it.... I don't think they got much cause i logged on and pulled it back...... But seriously to those who do that to vehicles... after you loot someone? Show some human morality...

Yap I had a Sudden Disconnect the other day.... and got looted... around 100ped....
Then the Pkers *i will leave nameless atm* Decided to repair my pitbull and Decay it.... I don't think they got much cause i logged on and pulled it back...... But seriously to those who do that to vehicles... after you loot someone? Show some human morality...

Imagine that! PKrs spending their peds in an effort to do something that will cost you your peds! :laugh:

You have to expect, that if you go in there, anyone will do anything to entertain themselves however they can at your expense :yup:

I wish you sweet revenge, however it is you get it!

Its been mentioned many times since they have had pvp that It would be fun to have a bounty system in game, maybe someday they will do it :)

They should turn off decay on your vehicles if you DC.

Back