Help: Pyro Skilling???

Nova Genesis

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Nova Nick Genesis
I'm currently skilling Pyro, im about maxed on my Combustive Attack Nanochip I (L).

What do you suggest moving on too..

I cant seem to find data on the Combustive Attack Nanochip II. Is it out there?

Hi,

Welcome in the mindforce club.

Take a look at corrosive nanochips.
Less range, less damage, much more attack/mn

Feith

Combustive chips are the most powerful attack chips in EU and long range, but if lacking in evade they are not wonderful close combat as rather slow chips.

So if you want a faster chip for close combat switch to corrosive chips as these also skill pyro.

It's unfortunate if a lack of supply or lack of people listing the Limited chips in auction. They're lootable keep an eye out.

As Feith said; use corrosive chips to skill pyro until a combustive chip comes up that you are looking for.

If corrosive chips didnt skill pyro they wouldn't be as popular as the market suggests, becasue there're better chips out there. However at higher levels they can do a decent job, especially with tiers now.

To

some thing that worked well for me on caly was hunting 100hp mobs (foul young) by tagging them with combustive nano I and finishing them with a laconian sword. you could easily switch the sword for a corrosive nano II or even a I.

by the time they got to me i had hit them 2-4 times with combustive leaving little hp to finish off.

Rick is right, Combustive takes too long,

find a way to work with what you can use that will contribute to your goals while being somewhat eco.

i am going to continue using fouls as an example...

if you hunt fouls with corrosive smaller than III or IV your going to heal alot or have bigger decay. so think about the mob that you are hunting and find away to use your chips and tools to you advantage.

unless youve been around for some time and have good evade and health then i am wasting my time...

Ill continue my hunt for a corrosive II chip. And funny toy mention foul as they are the mobs im skilling on. Handgun rewards while skilling pyro. And I like taking damage to skill up bioregrnesis.

Ill continue my hunt for a corrosive II chip. And funny toy mention foul as they are the mobs im skilling on. Handgun rewards while skilling pyro. And I like taking damage to skill up bioregrnesis.

mate, there should be plenty on the Auction house. I'll be surprised if ya can't find one.

i like taking dmg for evade. its fun to wade into a spawn of low lvl mobs while throwing globs of acid and balls of fire.

also a little fyi if anyones interested

corrosive I 10-30hp mobs
corrosive II 30-50hp mobs
corrosive III 50-100hp
corrosive IV 100-150

just in general what i use for different hp mobs that seems to get decent results. when you start getting in to higher hp/lvl mobs its different because of dmg and regen.

I'm using both: Combustive to tag and damage from distance and Corrosive for close range. Works perfect.

i think i looted a corrosive lvl II from a prancer

lasted quite a while and is a good finisher

I looted one Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII (ul) yesterday from a Hispidus young but as i can see its to slow so in my mind its only usefull to tag mobs with or in pvp.

So MA will still not do the mindforce for hunt only for visiual fun.

Back