Question about hunting events of Land Areas.

Dusk

Elite
Trinity Dusk Trinity
I'd normally just go in to game and research this myself but I'm going to be unable to log in for a few days and I'm keen to formulate an idea.

If I wanted to run a private hunting event on a land area of one hour in duration, with a "total loot wins" rule, and tickets limited to only ten that would be available through myself only, how much would it cost?

Thanks for any help offered.

Edit - Bugger! Just realised I've posted this in Event Promotion. It might be more relevant in another part of the forum. Can a mod move this as they see fit, please.

Last edited:
25 PED setup + 50 PED for one hour + 10 PED for tickets = 85 PED, plus any prizes.

Tickets have a TT value of 1 PED which will go back to the player who registers with that ticket. Unused tickets should be TT-able but they're currently bugged and can not be TTed (unless this has been fixed, which as far as I know it hasn't).

Thanks for that.

One more (probably daft) question: If a land area owner wants to set up an event on their own LA, do they have to pay these charges also?

One more (probably daft) question: If a land area owner wants to set up an event on their own LA, do they have to pay these charges also?

Yes.

(too short)

its any of that event creation fee (25+50+10) going to the land owner or just to MA?

ty,
mczimi

its any of that event creation fee (25+50+10) going to the land owner or just to MA?

ty,
mczimi

No, or the answer to the previous question would have been no :)

Back