Question: Question for Shop: Booth owners

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
Is it possible to set a Shop Booth to "Private Access" and limit who can purchase items from it that way? I have heard you can do that with apartments+plus Shopkeeper Pads and regular shops.

Try it and test it. Estates are dynamic i.e. even if it does work this vu it may not next vu...

Last edited:
I don’t have a Booth. Otherwise I would try to test it. Anybody know if this works? Or is Private Access useless on Booths?

Based on some testing with another player who owns a booth it appears that Private Access does not work with Booths. It is too bad, so sad, I guess.
:banghead:

I can test it out on my Booths on RT but yeah, I doubt it will work because they are outdoors and I know on Land Plots for example, even when they are set to Private, you can still walk through them, you just can't enter any snugs. So it doesn't quite work the way that you were hoping.

For what you want to do (restrict access to guest list), you need something with an 'Indoor' area. There are cheap shops at TI, Omegaton and Genesis that have a Display and Indoor area. It should work there. Same for cheap shops on FOMA.

If you have a Shop Keeper at your booth, and the Estate is set to private, only the people on your guest list will be able to access the Shop Keeper :)

If you have a Shop Keeper at your booth, and the Estate is set to private, only the people on your guest list will be able to access the Shop Keeper :)
What happens if they try to access it and they are not on the list? “Could not execute”?

What happens if they try to access it and they are not on the list? “Could not execute”?

Yeah it says "You are not Permitted" or something like that, the shop keeper doesn't open.

Back