Question

Lilliane

Old Alpha
Society
Delta Force
Li Lilliane Ka
Hey Guys
I trying to add my Tread but when i adding link for image (from this forum- bb image code) my tread is automatically removing.
What I make wrong??

I think the issue is that the forum mods have to approve it for you, since you're new on the forum... It's a way to avoid bots spamming pictures.

I think the issue is that the forum mods have to approve it for you, since you're new on the forum... It's a way to avoid bots spamming pictures.

Ah ok, so what should i do?? I cant give link to the 2nd forum also.

Ah ok, so what should i do?? I cant give link to the 2nd forum also.

What second forum? The mods should automatically see the image when they come online, so they'll probably authorize it then.

/mod note/

1. moved this thread an appropriate forum
Hey Guys
I trying to add my Tread but when i adding link for image (from this forum- bb image code) my tread is automatically removing.
What I make wrong??
I see only 2 other threads created by you.
One was titled '???' - it's been removed, as there was no information in it , and it was obviously an error.
The other is this one: Selling DNA parts and Armor (from Golden Run)
I see you've already added 7 images to the Gallery here.
There is a thread (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?100345-How-to-make-a-clickable-thumbnail) that explains how to add your images to your posts, which you might like to read.
As you have a very low post count, the forum may then automatically hold the thread for a moderator to approve. I check the mod queue regularly, so it shouldnt take too long for that to happen.

i cant event paste link here

Lol :D so it's should work soon :)? when i got more post's ?:)

Back