Questions to Mr President NEVERDIE

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Dear Mr NEVERDIE

Congratulations on your VR presidency.
As you have some influence with MindArk and Entropia Universe gaming policies a president must act with a government. Thus I assume there will be elections for a Entropia Universe government which should include;

1. Prime Minister
2. Treasurer
3. Minister of defense (Likely planetary and intergalactic)
4. Flora and forna minister (One per planet)

Issues for your agenda to be discussed with the EU population which need voting on;
1. The proposed Teleport fees

2. Space, this needs a massive upgrade to meet the competitors of other big MMOs. EU space is very substandard in comparison to other MMOs.

3. Economics. MindArk needs a full time economist or someone with a degree in economics and finance, likely someone with post-doctoral experience. The real cash economy needs careful management.

4. Careful planning of how new systems influence crafting. hunting and mining and the economic flow through

5. Investments. The real cash economy allows players to purchase items, weapons, estates etc with community based valuation. These values can be severely impacted by the actions of MindArk and upsets a great deal of players when the value of certain items collapse due to release of other items or new systems. The balance of micro and macro economics needs an economist if the real cash economy is to be taken seriously. When a player pays $5000USD for a virtual weapon, there is an expectation that it doesnt lose to much value over time, if anything increase in value.

6. Withdrawal of funds. 40-50 business days is not acceptable. Now with Compet, players using the phone apps will expect immediate withdrawals of winnings, which must flow through to EU. At a maximum 10 business days for withdrawals under $10000 USD.

I look forward to your proposals and the formation of a government and ingame voting system, which should be implemented by the next VU

Kind regards
Bjorn

PS. Players please list other questions for Mr NEVERDIE.
PPS. Use the other threads to argue about the presidency, keep this one clean so we can get some constructive communication with Mr NEVERDIE.

Last edited:
Democracy Needs You!!!

The purpose of this project is to design a governance model for the EU. I am using this forum to help gather ideas towards that goal.
Funding Model for The Government website would be crowd sourced.
Website? Should it be a Forum or general type website?
Disqualifiers for running for office may include ma or pp staff. purpose of an in game government is for players to have a voice and any conflicts of interest should be evaluated.
Would require Creation of local government section in PP forums.

The purpose of this post is to outline a system of government that will protect players interest and put forth ideas to developers in a cohesive manner.
Posts that will be needed for the planets of the universe would be Planetary President, Planetary Vice President, Universe President and Vice President.
Requirements for posting: ?? hours weekly game time, forum training? Public vote on the local planets official forum
For Universe Presidential Posts Would be on Official Government Page After local planet run offs for their candidates; i.e. each planet in universe can field a presidential candidate.
Task candidates should consider before running; Regular forum moderation of polls and review of ideas posted in govt. forum for polling; In game meetings with players; Meetings, Email, and other communications requirements; The ability to perform the duties of office in a manner that does not create personal profit for any group or individuals.
Duties of Planetary President: To be the voice of their local planet to PP and UP. inclusive duties include managing the local govt forum to disseminate relevant ideas and issues then either conduct a poll to gauge interest and relevancy of issue or report issue to PP contact/ UP. Meeting with UP to bring consensus information from local planet for universe wide issues and ideas and help UP make decisions in regards to issues and ideas.
Duties of Planetary VP: To aid and support the Planet President to complete duties. In the event that the Planet President is unavailable to take their place.
Duties of Universe President:

BreakPoint. REV. 5/3/16OCB

If you ask me, the problem is lack of regulations. Egher from the Swedish government or EU.

Way too many times, MA has implemented items or systems. With great negative economic effect for the average player.

My guess is that right now, MA is adjusting the oil price.
In order to make shoure, it will not compete whit the announced TP fee.

You need to make this thread on entropiaforum. That's where Neverdie answers

Dear Mr NEVERDIE

Congratulations on your VR presidency.
As you have some influence with MindArk and Entropia Universe gaming policies a president must act with a government. Thus I assume there will be elections for a Entropia Universe government which should include;

1. Prime Minister
2. Treasurer

At the bottom of this page http://mickelin.com/ezen/ you'll find a list of possible minister:s. .)

3. Economics. MindArk needs a full time economist or someone with a degree in economics and finance, likely someone with post-doctoral experience. The real cash economy needs careful management.
I think nobody on this side of the fence is qualified to make such an assessment. But we very much wish to be more in the loop about what's happening and how their cash flow works to be able to make a sound investment decision at all. The explanations given so far with CLD's and similar deeds are insufficient to fully understand what one is actually doing and what the risks are when investing money there.

6. Withdrawal of funds. 40-50 business days is not acceptable.
THIS.

Back