Quests Are Here

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Guess Who
George Ace Skywalker
quests_are_here_gif.gif

Since we don't have in game quests I thought I'd speed track them into the game. I love quests myself and these would provide something for everyone from the sweating starter player to an uber and everyone in between.

How Ace Quests work:
  • In each event players can gain Ace Quest Points (AQP).
  • AQP can be traded with other players for peds.
  • If AQP are traded the seller must post here in the tracking thread who sold QP to whom.
  • AQP can be used to accept a Challenge Quest (CQ).
  • A Challenge Quest (CQ) can be in game or on forum or make use of both methods. Once a CQ is accepted you would have to complete it within your allocated time.
  • Successfully completing a CQ will yield a prize and may also reveal parts of the story.
  • One Hundred AQP = One minute to solve a challenge.
  • Once 500 or more AQP are accumulated player can ask for a CQ to commence.
  • Minimum of 500 AQP are required to start a CQ.
  • Some CQ will be easy and some more difficult. Some CQ are highly unlikely or impossible to be solved within 5 mins. Hence, we would suggest gathering as much AQP as possible before accepting a CQ.
  • The idea is to collect AQP over a number of events to take part in a special CQ.

This thread will be used to keep track of global AQP. So if you trade AQP please do so in this thread.

<> Comments on this Quest system are welcome especially suggestions for improvements. Though we cannot guarantee to implement each and every suggestion we would consider each ones potential.
<> I'm looking to partner up future in game events with LA owners. If your an LA owner please do get in touch.

Amoeba

Mature
Society
Death Unlimited
Ooh, this sounds interesting :D

What would the quests be?

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Guess Who
George Ace Skywalker
Ooh, this sounds interesting :D

What would the quests be?

I was going to make the first one. Was doing it just now, but made a mistake I made it for the morning rather than evening. Sent support a message to either move it to evening or delete it completely. So please don't register for the in game event:

Quest: Rebel With A Cause

I bet that's first time ever an event organiser has asked people not to register for an event :laugh:

Creature

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Jack "The Creature" Russel
sounds very interesting mate ;)

ill keep on eye out for this one.

C

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I bet that's first time ever an event organiser has asked people not to register for an event :laugh:

Nope :laugh:

Good luck with this, I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Marcus Kaine

Alpha
Society
Calypso Desert Rangers
Marcus Kaine
Looks like fun.