Quick Korss 400 L question

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

I am updating my own little charts and was wondering how many shots (exactly) one can do with a full tt=177 PED Korss 400 L ??

Does anyone know ?

thanks

ILW

It breaks at 5.3 tt so take (177-5.3) divided by decay per shot in peds (not pecs)

It breaks at 5.3 tt so take (177-5.3) divided by decay per shot in peds (not pecs)

Yes, and to get the 5.3 figure you divide the full TT by 100 and times x3. To get 3%, which Is when ALL Items are no longer useable ;)

5.31 btw :D

PE wiki states 2.9 % before something brakes ... I have figured thats 18,681 shots, is that right, has anyone exact info ?

thanks again

ILW

Yes, and to get the 5.3 figure you divide the full TT by 100 and times x3. To get 3%, which Is when ALL Items are no longer useable ;)

5.31 btw :D

Most korss I used broke at 5.3 (I've used dozens) so that why I said that, not because I did any calculations :) 1 shot either way so it doesn't matter :).

Most korss I used broke at 5.3 (I've used dozens) so that why I said that, not because I did any calculations :) 1 shot either way so it doesn't matter :).

If the next use of the item, will render it's TT below 2.899999%, then the item is unusable. If it is at 3%, yet the next use will get the tt between 2.9% and 3%, you can use that item.

When I do the calc I get it to 18661 shoots before it breaks. That will be 167949 ammo burned with amp.
But hey, its a cool gun.

Back