R&R Fund

I know Richard has some stuff in order and you guys should be seeing progress soon. But unless we all take 50% losses or something, it will take time. As far as updates go I am sure Richard will post when something happens. I have talked to him a bit and there is much progress, but it takes time to sell these items.

I know Richard has some stuff in order and you guys should be seeing progress soon. But unless we all take 50% losses or something, it will take time. As far as updates go I am sure Richard will post when something happens. I have talked to him a bit and there is much progress, but it takes time to sell these items.
Ok, it's good to know, I just wish he would say something at least.

Ok, it's good to know, I just wish he would say something at least.

well been watching this thread hate to say it. Looks like people are wishing for the best but based on results this has scam all over it.

I just dont understand why he would go through so much for a few thousand usd. i would think he would have waited till he had more. It also says he is 19 years old. A few thousand to a teenager is still a lot so maybe it is worth it.

I think the update would be more important then that wouldnt u think so?:scratch2:

If he was contacting, and updating the people on the investor's list .. I think it would be acceptable.
But .. that's also not happening. :dunno:

Richard ?

I'm sorry .. but your avatar picture is becoming more fitting day by day.

Well, I have been in contact with him, and I am cool with things at the moment.

most of the negative comments are coming from the peanut gallery, it seems.

So, thanks for your concern, but, with all due respect, I think it is time that you all should just go on about your business and let things ride for a while.

Thanks again, and best regards to all.

How have you been in contact with him if I may ask? I received no reply to my latest PM.

responded to my PM. Pretty much reiterated what was posted already on thread.

Like I said before, there is not enough ped in this thing to be worth ruining a reputation over. So give the guy a little elbow room.

responded to my PM. Pretty much reiterated what was posted already on thread.

Like I said before, there is not enough ped in this thing to be worth ruining a reputation over. So give the guy a little elbow room.
Well I wouldn't be that quick to judge, I have met low lifes scamming for less than 100$.

Well I wouldn't be that quick to judge, I have met low lifes scamming for less than 100$.

Yes, there are small-time thieves in EU and IRL, but really, don't you think this is a rather elaborate operation for such a small amount?
If the guy was actually running off with your money, he would not be setting straight with outman.
Case closed in my book.

I'm not saying it's scam, but I'm saying its a possibility. And also, whatever happened (as far as I know the only thing that happened was RD didn't update the investment stats.) it's not dealt with very professionally.

I got peds for the shop, just give Richard some time now. If he was gonna pull a scam he would have run with the shop and all.

I got peds for the shop, just give Richard some time now. If he was gonna pull a scam he would have run with the shop and all.

Nice to hear :)

Im 19 years old yes, but that doesnt mean that i need those usd. First of all, its 5k at most if i scam you guys. 5k$ usd, now for me thats a bit funny to try and scam from a game especially.

Ok but that that.

About updates. I didnt update the thread, but here is my plan. I pay warz of next, after i deal with outman, then shee. Afterwards the next person on the list. I have to run, just had an exam, and going home.

Well, I have been in contact with him, and I am cool with things at the moment.
most of the negative comments are coming from the peanut gallery, it seems.

With all due respect .. he's only responding to a very few people.
He selects who he chooses to talk to, then pays back who he feels is in order :dunno:

Anna's not even ON the list, yet Richard has 3,000 of his peds.
I'm gonna break off from this thread for now .. but please know, I'm only speaking up because I feel the need to protect Anna, one of my beloved friends and fellow Pyrates. Anna's very quiet .. I, on the other hand, am not, and came here to express mutual concern over this "investment."

In my opinion, if you're a businessman, and something goes wrong, it's YOUR responsibility to contact ALL of your business partners/investors/customers if you have their money and unexpectedly cannot return their investment.

With all due respect .. he's only responding to a very few people.
He selects who he chooses to talk to, then pays back who he feels is in order :dunno:

Anna's not even ON the list, yet Richard has 3,000 of his peds.
I'm gonna break off from this thread for now .. but please know, I'm only speaking up because I feel the need to protect Anna, one of my beloved friends and fellow Pyrates. Anna's very quiet .. I, on the other hand, am not, and came here to express mutual concern over this "investment."

In my opinion, if you're a businessman, and something goes wrong, it's YOUR responsibility to contact ALL of your business partners/investors/customers if you have their money and unexpectedly cannot return their investment.

Well, I cannot disagree with you on the responsibility issue.
But I don't think Anna will lose out, here.

It seems all screwed up, but I am going to stand by RD and wait for him to sort it out.

Thanks a lot of update :)

I don't have any real info - but from the outside it seems that the person in question is pulling all their money together to settle with one or two people. I'm guessing they will settle with the big money people first and then when the money runs out disappear.

I have no info - I'm probably wrong - but this is what seems to be happening.

I don't have any real info - but ...

I have no info - I'm probably wrong - ...

Let's hope that is all that needs to be said.

I don't have any real info - but from the outside it seems that the person in question is pulling all their money together to settle with one or two people. I'm guessing they will settle with the big money people first and then when the money runs out disappear.

I have no info - I'm probably wrong - but this is what seems to be happening.
Either he pay non, or he will pay us all. ;) Why would he pay out to me and shee and then run with a few hundred bucks? It doesn't make sense :scratch2:

Hoping for an update...

How is the deal with Outman going?

Everything is moving along just fine.

Why would he pay out to me and shee and then run with a few hundred bucks? It doesn't make sense :scratch2:

There is some magic dollar amount when the 'authorities' take theft seriously. If you go to the police and say that someone stole $10 they probably won't pursue it. If you say that someone stole $1000 dollars - they might be more interested.

If you got into financial problems and could only afford to pay a few people - it would make sense to pay those who are owed the most.

Compared to what one credit card theft takes via the internet, if Richard left with everything, he has little chance of even making the list of cases to investigate. In order to do anything it would most likely have to be on your dime, not a governments.

Richard seems to come on and pm me on EF every few days. Hopefully he will post here soon.

Back