R&R Fund

^^ Unless I lost out on an update, no money was ever lost. :confused:

^^ Unless I lost out on an update, no money was ever lost. :confused:

LOL at your quote! Are you kidding? You think he has the ped to repay everyone? hahaha

LOL at your quote! Are you kidding? You think he has the ped to repay everyone? hahaha

You know about as much as I do about Richard's financial situation.
Jack shit.
He's coming to update today or tomorrow .. so until then we shouldn't speculate on his situation, imo.

RD - I'm just hoping and praying that you do right by all involved (and then some)

Have you heard otherwise?

Nope but havent you figured it out yet by reading this whole thread?:duh::hammer::banghead:

Nope but havent you figured it out yet by reading this whole thread?:duh::hammer::banghead:
No, can you enlighten me? At the moment I only see two possible solutions:
A: everything goes as planned :yay:
B: Big big scam :mad:

How can you think you know all about a situation that's laid out in a thread that is full of guessing, accusations, rumors, he-said she-said, assumptions, and the thread starter hasn't even had the chance to update the stuff today, as he said would do TODAY .. a few days ago.

Perhaps YOU should read through the thread again and stop assuming you know so much.

I'm not saying he's not a scammer .. I'm not saying he is a scammer.
But you shouldn't be either, in my opinion.

If you believe everything you read, you're a scammer's dream come true.

He was online 15 min ago, so I think Richard plans on making stuff right.

How can you think you know all about a situation that's laid out in a thread that is full of guessing, accusations, rumors, he-said she-said, assumptions, and the thread starter hasn't even had the chance to update the stuff today, as he said would do TODAY .. a few days ago.

Perhaps YOU should read through the thread again and stop assuming you know so much.

Well, I got faith in him.
Else I wouldn't have invested in the first place.

I admit to a little trepidation after Outman's post, but I still believe as previously stated. I knew an explanation was forthcoming.

Hoping for an update on the situation tomorrow :/

Hoping for an update on the situation tomorrow :/

Quick update, I am in the process of getting peds for my store. Atm I have a good portion of the peds and it seems like everything is back on track. Things are looking good.

OUTMAN: Could you try to list the total amount of PEDs you have out of RDs money?

RD said he would straighten this out during the weekend, which he didn't (although he was online he did not reply to my PM or reply in this thread). If RD is being such an unreliable source, we might have to count on Outman to distribute the money between all investors to make sure each receive the similar % amount, and then count on RD to distribute the remaining funds?

I'm just gonna come out and say it and I don't care what anyone says to me about it. A friend of mine has been trying to get ped back from the op for months with out any success because the op dodges pm's and when cornered in game claims to have no ped to return. Do what ever you want to me, I have to speak my mind on this one.

I'm just gonna come out and say it and I don't care what anyone says to me about it. A friend of mine has been trying to get ped back from the op for months with out any success because the op dodges pm's and when cornered in game claims to have no ped to return. Do what ever you want to me, I have to speak my mind on this one.

If he was a scammer, why would he start returning peds and items now? Why not ditch that avatar and transfer everything to another or out of the game? IMO a scammer doesn't return peds...

I just hope it IS sorted out after all and RD gets to keep his reputation :)

I dont think he is a scammer just not able to deliver on his promises or needs to liquidate his assets before he can repay the debt he owes. With the problems that has occured he is under a lot of pressure to liquidate the assets and pay those who have bought shares and want their money. Selling items is not an instant thing in EU unless he wants to take the loss and sell @TT.

ohh dear

Just an update, I sent a support case to MA. MA said I would have to file a police report and all to accutally go after Richard. If I did though they would hand over all the informantion.

Humm, Well MA told me the same thing when my hanger was scammed off me = I lost at today prices 60-70K upwards, to a so called friend.

I called Scotland yard internet fraud dept. I called the City internet fraud dept close to me, they said file an incident report locally, then if they decide to investigate they will pass it on to the fraud dept.

I filed a report at my local police station, i got an incident ticket. I said what happens next, they said well you will have to go to the country of the crime and report it there and get a crime number from the police there -

Humm so that's Sweden I guess or are the servers in Holland now, i have no idea. They said, its like when a crime happens on holiday, you need the crime report from the country where the crime happened so people can investigate it.

I said so you wont help me then, they said no sorry there is nothing we can do, _ i said can i have a crime number please so i can send it to the company, they said no sorry, you need to prove or have a statement about the crime from the counrty ect (circles) - I said well the company wont do anything unless you can give me a crime number so they can see its been reported and looked at in the UK.

No was the answer - so i carnt get the crime Number to show MA and Ma wont investigate unless they get a crime number - i said, can we phone them up please and you tell them, its just a phone call, no was the answer.

So if your told my MA, call the police- you already lost, as they will do nothing
whats so ever, - So MA is really telling you do some thing that wont happen.

Hope it all works out for you, MA locked the persons account for me and they
were unable to withdraw, that person was asked politly to give me 30K and all the things they took from me - but the hanger was worth 100K+.

Anyway, as punker said, dont loan anyone nothing, with out collateral.

Anyone interested to know who it was, pm me in game, I will gladly tell you.

Best of luck everyone, too me it looks like you will all be fine, Richard has posted, although it also looks like the fund or profit it promised was not happening & buying expensive bp's to sell on its kinda risky - like putting all you cash on Red and closing your eyes.:rolleyes:

Moonfish

Getting the police involved?

Hmm.

All trades are final. MA own all. Even peds.

Peds move between avas = MA still have peds = no RL crime.

Only if the peds are withdrawn could the RL law be interested, and even then how you gonna tell the local constabulary that you lost an virtual item / virtual currency via a scam that involved an EULA that says all trades are final and all belongs to MA?

Just the way things are. Sux huh.

First off the whole police thing was just the option given to me by MA. I never said I would call the cops or press charges. The most I could of lost was 1.5k USD, which is not worth ruining someones life over. As far as the fund goes, I have been talking with Richard, he wants to get this shop deal worked out first. I am going to assume by next weekend he will get to work on the fund, since the whole shop thing is moving along smoothly. The shop was sold yes, but I am going to get a good price on it so no biggie (I probably would have sold for that price anyway).

Told ya.....:rolleyes:

Told ya.....:rolleyes:

Told me .. what ?
That this thread's full of speculation, second guessing, and he-said she-said. :dunno:

Shutup with your I told you so posts and your reps until something actually happens .. not just accusations, tyvm. :rolleyes:

Told me .. what ?
That this thread's full of speculation, second guessing, and he-said she-said. :dunno:

Shutup with your I told you so posts and your reps until something actually happens .. not just accusations, tyvm. :rolleyes:

"You must spread some reputation around before giving reputation to DanielleYourMom again"

Well said, my dear.

Weird. I didn't think this was a private thread....:scratch2:

Please tell me Who?

Welcome back, Richard.

How's the sorting out going?

Hope all is well,

AG

Back