Raiszir's Mineing!

sweraiszir

Guardian
Society
Rangers
sweraiszir raiszir sweden
Raiszir's Mining!
OK,I think looks interesting to post my mining log here, I have made some before but never posted them on EF. This is a kind of experiment I'm going to do, I want to see how long you can keep mining with this. ;)
I start with :
400PED cash card
Equipment: OF.211 (L)
AMP: NONE
Driller 2 TT drillers
Refiner 2 TT refiners

Skills: Run:1---2---3
Prospection 521-584-685
Mining 599-773-1018 +110,54PED in skills! (Currently market value)
Geology 341-379-419
Current experiment 1602,4PED
Profit:+1202,4PED
Drops:2190
Runs:5

Run 1:
Used PED's:380PED
Drops: 380
TT Loot: 503,75PED TT
Sold:629,19
Profit:249,19PED
:yay:
Special loot's:
1 half spacecraft (25PED)
1 HoF 248PED Durulium. (134%)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=125109&c=22
+18,9PED in skill this run.

Run 2:
Used PED's:500PED
Drops: 500
TT Loot: 1004,4PED
Sold: 1381,76
Profit: 881,76PED
:yay:
Special loot's:
1 Global 79PED Narc
1 HoF 466PED Narc ~151%
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=125099&c=22
+29,16PED in skill this run.

Runs comes within 1-2 days. Im NOT calcing decoy here on finder or extractor but i will calc that in later.

Last edited:
You are my hero! :yay:

Grats!

I'll be watching for more great runs :p Gratz!

Lol! Now i know where my mining moneys go! They go to your pocket :yay::yay:

Nice runs, you mining Amethera?

From your unamped hofs it almost looks like CND :laugh:

Those was my first HoF's, i am mineing at Eudora and Amathera MA pay me back :lolup:

:eek: omg rais, gratz.
Now give me back my luck :D
remind me to gratz you next I find the time to log in

Mega Gratz too you:):yay::)

I think all those "Miningblogs" are fake....-im glad if im wrong.Why?

Because it cant be that all of them make profit,when on the other side there are people,like me, who mine all the time, and get s...t.I cant make everything wrong all the time.even a blind chicken finds something at the end.

I really dont think ill deposit again...

If u are all making profit,pls continue,and if u are just paid to post here, so ....

Mayday

If u are all making profit,pls continue,and if u are just paid to post here, so ....

I really dont hope you believe, that anybody should be paid to post anything on this forum!

Gratz on your progress so far Raiszir - Good going!

1 Half space craft means that i got spacecraft with 50PED value but a hunter was there same time as me so i gave him the half. This blog isn't fake i uploaded because i was lucky with this blog, i havemade mani blogs but never uploaded but this one was so good that I wanted to upload it :) btw i have never ever deposited so I'm sure you profit in mineing if you are at right spot I can print my depo log if u want :silly2:

Run 3!

Run 3:​
Used PED's:400PED
Drops: 400
TT Loot: 340,6PED
Sold: 402,35PED
Profit: 2,35PED

Skills:
Prospectiong 776
Mineing 1068
Geology 447

+16,58PED in skill this run.

Special loot's
none :/

Note:
Very bad run but after markup i made liitle profit Yiiha :laugh:

Current experiment profit:+1133,3PED

1 Half space craft means that i got spacecraft with 50PED value but a hunter was there same time as me so i gave him the half. This blog isn't fake i uploaded because i was lucky with this blog, i havemade mani blogs but never uploaded but this one was so good that I wanted to upload it :) btw i have never ever deposited so I'm sure you profit in mineing if you are at right spot I can print my depo log if u want :silly2:

So, if this is true... then you must hawe slept with every MA worker or something like that...

So, if this is true... then you must hawe slept with every MA worker or something like that...

Like i wrote before, I have made mani mining blogs offline but this one was very good start to my new mining blog so i decided to upload it, you don't want to see my other blogs :D

Nice man, many gratz, looks I got me some competition, :D

Run 3:​
Used PED's:400PED
Drops: 400
TT Loot: 340,6PED
Sold: 402,35PED
Profit: 2,35PED

Skills:
Prospectiong 776
Mineing 1068
Geology 447

+16,58PED in skill this run.

Special loot's

Note:
Very bad run but after markup i made liitle profit Yiiha :laugh:

Current experiment profit:+1133,3PED

Heh, made profit, but still a very bad run? Well me thinks you will have some really bad runs coming...

Heh, made profit, but still a very bad run? Well me thinks you will have some really bad runs coming...

me too :( hopefully not too bad

Is it me or is this a complete waste of time thread,

mining 2000
bombs dropped 500
gains 6000
profit 80000

doesnt say anything...what did you find? what amp you using?do you make continous profit,im a disagree without more info...geees this forum is full of optimists and complete time wasters......best leaving to people that actually mine.....

Is it me or is this a complete waste of time thread,

mining 2000
bombs dropped 500
gains 6000
profit 80000

doesnt say anything...what did you find? what amp you using?do you make continous profit,im a disagree without more info...geees this forum is full of optimists and complete time wasters......best leaving to people that actually mine.....

If i would tell what i found and were you could easy see were i am mining so no. Amp No because used Ped is the same as drops as you can see. You can also see how much markup i get and on that you can understand that it isnt on alfex/lyst areas. Sorry if you dont like this thread but I think it's fun to read thread like this one so I just wanted to share my results.

nice mining runs ;D I have never deposited and i got the same mining results ;)

Run 4!

Run 4:

Used PED's:500PED
Drops: 500
TT Loot: 426,4PED
Sold: 534,25PED
Profit: +34,25PED

Skill:
Prospecting: 877
Mining: 1166
Geology: 492

+25,4PED in skill this run.

Special loot's

Note:
Yiiha :p

Current experiment:1567,55PED

Run 5!

Run 5:

Used PED's:410PED
Drops: 410
TT Loot: 352,91PED
Sold: 444,85PED
Profit: 34,85PED :(

Skill:
Prospecting: 944
Mining: 1249
Geology: 522

+20,5PED in skill this run.

Special loot's
76PED Erd

Note:
Yiipiia :d

Current experiment:1602,4PED

I think all those "Miningblogs" are fake....-im glad if im wrong.Why?

Because it cant be that all of them make profit,when on the other side there are people,like me, who mine all the time, and get s...t.I cant make everything wrong all the time.even a blind chicken finds something at the end.

Heh... No, Raiszir's returns are real. She's in my soc, and she's my hero.

If you want to see someone hemorrhaging money, then check out *my* mining log... which is also on this very forum. I started listing my runs for exactly the reason that you said! :laugh:

And if I'm supposed to be getting paid by MA to do it, they need to send my damn check! :yay:

Julius

P.S. BTW, almost forgot to say "grats" again to my favorite miner! :yay: Go Rais! Keep the PED rolling in!

Back