Price Check Rare Mayhem Token

mihaimnb

Dominant
Society
CRT
Ionut SpeakingClouds Mihai
What is the value of one these days?I know opinions will differ but would be curious to see on average.

I consider them at zero. The item you take have the value, that isnt care how much rare needed, you take it if you have the rare, or not if you dont have.
Some people never get rare's so inevitably they have some value.

It is potentially worth -20 000 PED

yeah, just saw that ... sorry misrad ... no idea about the rare tokens ... I would consider them elusive tokens I never had one, lol

A rare tokens value varies by the amount of regular tokens you have. A noob with 500 tokens won’t find it as valuable as another player with 120k tokens.

Haven't you looted like 10 of them? You should have the best 'grasp' on the matter
considering i had to "pay" $4,000 for one a year ago i would say the value varies.

restock the broker iwth lp100s and mod nanos, 50k/token.. current state? just tt it.

considering i had to "pay" $4,000 for one a year ago i would say the value varies.

restock the broker iwth lp100s and mod nanos, 50k/token.. current state? just tt it.
Ouch, that sounds like a painful price

5k Max

But the item you pull with it got a nostalgic worth of 450k - 900k,
because hey why not ?

Here is the calculation
Normal tokens x 0.50 pec max per token
Rar tokens x 5.000
44.000token x 0.50pec = 22.000 ped
4rar token x 5000ped = 20.000ped
22.000+20.000 = 42.000 ped

42.000ped %69 = 28.980 if you sell it
42.000ped %169= 70.980 if uber sells it
28.980ped % 666= 193.006 if reseller sells it

To easy

Never TT something like this. Eventually you would gain enough tokens for something you want for yourself, or something you can sell if you don't want to wait for more. New items could be released in the vendor in future years, restocks can happen. And once you do have the rares to pull higher items, or even just the 1, unless you personally plan on using the item, don't spend it until you have a buyer lined up so you don't end up with an item you dont want and cant sell.

An LP-120 was traded around 80k this week... market seems depressed due to lower choice.
basicalluy LP120 or Knife or wait for Easter hoping for a restock.
i would say 5..6k for rare, lmaybe 50 70 pec for normal these days ?

An LP-120 was traded around 80k this week... market seems depressed due to lower choice.
basicalluy LP120 or Knife or wait for Easter hoping for a restock.
i would say 5..6k for rare, lmaybe 50 70 pec for normal these days ?
are you on medication? with your calculation 100k tokens + 1 rare worth 75k peds for you. gl with that purchase. The only one willing to sell that cheap is bobazz which came late with tokens and has only choice lp120 and cant hold his horses for a fair price.

Price varies too much to attempt a price check on these.
This discussion reoccurs often and every time is the same answer. It depends what you sell, when you sell it. You cannot price an item as per price of tokens. You can go by the best option you have in the vendor and when you have sold your item then you can have an answer for your particular case. Next guy can sell pills at 3 per pill.

There is currently a Mayhem Harness M in AH for 6500 (how are ppl not buying that ?????) and it costs 10k M Tokens and a rare. Subtract the tier cost as well and then try a value split between Rare and M, for this particular case.

Because collecting these, there can be a big value accumulated in them so some people have lower threshold for price changes, market fluctuations or might just need the peds locked in them in a particular moment and will have to sell something other people have inifinite patience and can wait until mod nanos will be refilled (if ever).
So what you can do is a min max over long term, pills minimum are 3 ped, max value mod nano ~400k. You cannot price put value of tokens as per mod nano for someone that uses L gear to farm 2 hours a day.

Conclusion, these tokens have no value until you sell the item you purchased with them.

Price varies too much to attempt a price check on these.
This discussion reoccurs often and every time is the same answer. It depends what you sell, when you sell it. You cannot price an item as per price of tokens. You can go by the best option you have in the vendor and when you have sold your item then you can have an answer for your particular case. Next guy can sell pills at 3 per pill.

There is currently a Mayhem Harness M in AH for 6500 (how are ppl not buying that ?????) and it costs 10k M Tokens and a rare. Subtract the tier cost as well and then try a value split between Rare and M, for this particular case.

Because collecting these, there can be a big value accumulated in them so some people have lower threshold for price changes, market fluctuations or might just need the peds locked in them in a particular moment and will have to sell something other people have inifinite patience and can wait until mod nanos will be refilled (if ever).
So what you can do is a min max over long term, pills minimum are 3 ped, max value mod nano ~400k. You cannot price put value of tokens as per mod nano for someone that uses L gear to farm 2 hours a day.

Conclusion, these tokens have no value until you sell the item you purchased with them.
Which goes back to, don't purchase the item until you have a buyer unless you want to use the item.

(how are ppl not buying that ?????)
i wish i too could look at 650$ USD virtual armor pixels and think to myself "thats is SO cheap how are people not buying that"

then i remember im not evey

then i iz sad :(

but yes, rare tokens arent worth anything by themselves, 100% depends on what actual item you get from it :)

i wish i too could look at 650$ USD virtual armor pixels and think to myself "thats is SO cheap how are people not buying that"

then i remember im not evey

then i iz sad :(

but yes, rare tokens arent worth anything by themselves, 100% depends on what actual item you get from it :)
investing money brings more money, pixie armor holds just orange juice

Back