Selling: Rare Tier 1 Adj Fap

Wixe

Dominant
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
Filip Wixe Lehnert
Summer is almost here and I would need some cash in real life so I offer this nice item for peds or might peds + items especially like Camo/ML/DOA. Current tier is 1.6 ...

SB: +33.5k
BO: +33.5k

Last edited:
Bump mate, that was short lived....

GL on sale

Bump 4 Wixenator ;)

Thanks for the bumps! I always appreciate them :D ...

Tier 2 doesn't exist yet as far as I know! :D

BUMP
BA rocks !

Thanks for the bumps!

I've received some offers but not so perfect for me ...

This item could be nice profit :) Healing service with adj fap rulezz !

BUMP:yay:
:lolup:

UBAH BUMPING !!!:yay:

Nobody wants this beautiful box with potions inside ? :-D

Free BUMP

I don't think tiers are important on adj faps, as either way u turn it that makes it uneco as hell.

However I don't understand why these faps are going so "cheap" nowadays.

An adj fap heals slightly more/sec than an adj sk-50 (L), which has like 200% markup. The ones using the SK pay over 5x what the adj fap users pay for their heals.

Every time u used 200 ped of the adj fap u saved 300 ped compared to when using the Vivo T1 or Fap-5. That means u saved around 850 ped compared to if u'd been using an adj SK-50 (L) with a MU of 200%. Not bad for eco I'd say. Remember we're talking just 200 ped decay here and the gains of that.

Seriously 34K ped is a laugh for this. Especially for those that fap a lot (the 26 times a minute reload isn't too bad either).

Good luck with the sale!

I don't think tiers are important on adj faps, as either way u turn it that makes it uneco as hell.

However I don't understand why these faps are going so "cheap" nowadays.

An adj fap heals slightly more/sec than an adj sk-50 (L), which has like 200% markup. The ones using the SK pay over 5x what the adj fap users pay for their heals.

Every time u used 200 ped of the adj fap u saved 300 ped compared to when using the Vivo T1 or Fap-5. That means u saved around 850 ped compared to if u'd been using an adj SK-50 (L) with a MU of 200%. Not bad for eco I'd say. Remember we're talking just 200 ped decay here and the gains of that.

Seriously 34K ped is a laugh for this. Especially for those that fap a lot (the 26 times a minute reload isn't too bad either).

Good luck with the sale!

sk80 is ~130% maybe even cheapr.

Tier enhancers don't make this one so uneco. Heal enhancers are pretty cheap, I believe one T1 costs about 0.5-0.8 PED with markup and they allow you fap 52.5 HP. For example on CP D3 it's ideal, it might be for you better to reduce a bit eco (still it's pretty eco though!) and fap yourself more HP so you can stay alive and waste less time by fapping so that you reduce armor decay as well. You just upgrade your fap temporarily whenever you need.

Thx Luckycharm, they are cheap, I remember those sold for ~60k :D

A bump for a very good guy I healed with my old Adjusted FAP in few funny runs on Chompers ;)

Yep

Tier enhancers don't make this one so uneco. Heal enhancers are pretty cheap, I believe one T1 costs about 0.5-0.8 PED with markup and they allow you fap 52.5 HP. For example on CP D3 it's ideal, it might be for you better to reduce a bit eco (still it's pretty eco though!) and fap yourself more HP so you can stay alive and waste less time by fapping so that you reduce armor decay as well. You just upgrade your fap temporarily whenever you need.

Thx Luckycharm, they are cheap, I remember those sold for ~60k :D

Yep, it's amazing just how unbalanced the adj FAP is (with respects to eco, pants hps)- no way it can be effective with any new systematic additions (tiering)...ah well looks like 17kish.

Another sleepless night BUMB :computer:

Daily bump ? :scratch2:

Time to BUMP:yay:

Time to BUMP:yay:

Back