RDA unlocked!

Bury

Dominant
Bury
After 1 yr. and 3 months of PE experience, finally unlocked RDA, my 7th if i counted right:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

As a "professional" swordsman (stuck at around 5.5k LBL), i unlocked in order: Martial Arts, Melee Damage Assessment, Marksmanship, Serendipity, Animal Taming & Animal Lore (while "playing" with my socmate's pet) and now Ranged Damage Assessment.

Big thanks to all, especially Hally my ol' mentor whose teachings shall never be forgotten!

Bigs gratz and wow thats a lot of unlocks.

Edited to add: Whats next :p

Hmm... good question, tose were all easy to achieve...
I guess Coolnes or Medicine...

Gratz! :cool:

Could you plz post some SS? or you don't have any?:confused:

Sry, didnt take screenies when I unlocked them, but i can take SS of the skills page and see them there ... didnt think were such a major achievement :tongue2:

Really?

IMO .. Every and i mean EVERY skill that unloacks means you've worked hard on it. Maybe you don't see it that way but the unlocked skills are IMO a misure of devotion on your proffesion and a majr factor to unlock new skills and become better in the XXX profession.

So , i think they really worth all the SS. :)

Gratum! :)

what was the Anatomy or what is it at the moment? from your picture of the skill opening seems like it has some influence on it... :rolleyes:

J.

congratz man : ) a milestone : )

Lugzan said:
Gratum! :)
what was the Anatomy or what is it at the moment? from your picture of the skill opening seems like it has some influence on it... :rolleyes:
J.

Anatomy at around 3.5k atm, but have to check once at home and attach a SS. Rifle, however, at 3.1k thats what triggeres (spell? lol) RDA...

Back