Rda!

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Unlocked this baby WAY sooner than I was expecting.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Won't put all my skills here, but by seeing the Pro standing, you can understand why I was caught so off-guard:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And loot sucked, lol.

omg I just unlucked that 15 minutes ago as well, post in a bit ;)

LoL .. here we right here ,all togother the "MDA Unlockers" of 04/3/2006 ! :cool:

Let's make a club ! :rofl:

GRATZ ! GRATS! I know the feeling! ;)

Gratz to you too! :)

I just asked Chainfire to post his skills, so I'd like to ask you the same :D

Would you please be so kind and post some of your skills like Rifle/HG, Aim, WH, CR, MMS, LWT and BLPWT?

Thanks in advance!

J.

levithanikos said:
LoL .. here we right here ,all togother the "MDA Unlockers" of 04/3/2006 ! :cool:

Let's make a club ! :rofl:

Well ... you have unlocked MDA but Chainfire and Huskie have unlocked RDA ! there is a little difference ^^

BTW, Gratz Huskie ;)!

Lugzan said:
Gratz to you too! :)

I just asked Chainfire to post his skills, so I'd like to ask you the same :D

Would you please be so kind and post some of your skills like Rifle/HG, Aim, WH, CR, MMS, LWT and BLPWT?

Thanks in advance!

J.

Ok, I took screenies of the skills at that very moment, but I really don't feel like posting them all here. I'll just write the stats on those skills I had at that moment:

Aim: 981
Combat Reflexes: 1381
HG: 150 ( :eek: )
MMS: 2245
Rifle: 2099
Weapons Handling: 1516
LWT: 3540

These skills shouldn't be taken as a model as to when unlocking it for two reasons:
1) As you can see in my Pro Standing picture, I used to hunt a lot with blades, which tweaked a bit some of the skills, like CR and general skills.
2) I used to sell my Rifle skill everytime I reached 1900 - 2000'ish, so it's much lower than what it is supposed to be when unlocking RDA.

Still, I wasn't expecting to unlock it at Adept Pro Standing. Thought it would come in the pro standing after capable (forgot which one it is).

Huskie said:
Aim: 981
Combat Reflexes: 1381
HG: 150 ( :eek: )
MMS: 2245
Rifle: 2099
Weapons Handling: 1516
LWT: 3540

Never mind...got it explained :D..Wish I could stop reading so fast and unfocused :p

Last edited:
Lady Mercury said:
Or, are the Rifle skill numbers wrong?

Did you even read what you quoted? :dunce: :tongue2:

2) I used to sell my Rifle skill everytime I reached 1900 - 2000'ish, so it's much lower than what it is supposed to be when unlocking RDA.

Congrats ................... :girl:

Gratz! As someone said to my in my unlock post: Welcome to the RDA club. :cool:

Back